It's A Girl!
We welcomed Brianna Grace into the world on Wednesday, December 28, 2005 at 3:35 PM. She weighed 8 lbs and was 20 inches long. She has black curly hair and looks exactly like Daddy. Welcome little angel!
Brianna Grace

Mommy, Daddy and me

Brianna Grace 5 days old

Mommy, Me, Ashley, and Micah
Brianna Grace

Mommy, Daddy and me

Brianna Grace 5 days old

Mommy, Me, Ashley, and Micah


9 Comments:
At January 03, 2006 12:39 AM,
The Waites Family said…
What a beautiful baby girl. Thank you for sharing her with us this afternoon. I can't wait to hold her again!
At January 03, 2006 8:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
Briana Grace, you are a beatiful gift that God gave to your mommy and daddy. It was an honor to meet you today and will look forward to hearing the words from your mommy and daddy "Janet, can you keep Brianna Grace for us tonight!"
Congratulations to you both on this precious angel that God so graciously blesssed you with.
At January 04, 2006 11:50 AM,
Anonymous said…
To my precious grandaughter Brianna, God has given us a blessing that no words can describe. I love being a grandmother! You are the most beautiful baby I have ever seen (other than mommy and uncle Dale!) I have enjoyed every minute I have spent with you since you entered my life! I will miss you so much when I have to go back home, but I will see you soon so I can spoil you alot more! I love you so very much!
At January 04, 2006 9:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
Biranna Grace I think you are beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on you. I kept your mommy when she was little and I hope I get to do the same with you. You are truly a blessing to our family and I love you so much already. You are a precious gift from God and you will always be loved. Love "Aunt Farcia"
At January 05, 2006 9:42 AM,
Anonymous said…
Brianna, You are Granny Helen's favorite God-grandchild and you are beautiful. I can hardly wait to hold and love you up close. Everything about you is wonderful and we are so blessed to have you. I would be a great babysitter and I can promise you that you will be even more spoiled when Mom and Dad pick you up.(or maybe they would just leave you). Uncle Ed and I are really looking to the time when can touch her. We are praying for you that you will be a healthy baby and live your life for the Lord.
Granny Helen
At January 06, 2006 7:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous little Brianna Grace:
You are adorable! We are a couple of yankee friends of your dad and mom and can not wait to meet you in the near future! We pray for you and know that God has a wonderful plan for you!!
At January 08, 2006 10:34 AM,
Anonymous said…
thank you for sharing your new little girl with us.
Alex Smoak and Sandy Smoak
I hope she sleeps well at night.
At January 11, 2006 2:56 PM,
Anonymous said…
Brantley, she looks just like you.
She is absolutely beautiful, just like her mom & dad. Can't believe how grown she looks to be only a week old. Make sure you call when you bring her to Edgefield, you know her "other" Grammy has lots of hugs and kisses for her.
I love you all
At January 27, 2006 7:13 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Mr.Brian!....BriannaGrace is SOOO cute! You told us about Brianna's site so me and Momma wanted to view it! Brianna looks just like you! Maybe you can bring her to a Basketball game before the season ends ...Well hope you,BriannaGrace and your wife have a nice weekend!...Talk to you monday!
-Nikki
Post a Comment
<< Home