We Finally Have Internet!
Yes, I know. We have been in the dark ages for the past year, but I praise the Lord for Dial-up now! Be careful what you say you can't live without!
Brianna riding Mommy's horse at Mema and Dada's...(uncle Dale decorated a fire hat for her just like his)!

Having fun at Clyde's Chapel VBS...

Crikey! I hope he doesn't get my shoe...

Loving on the Koala Tree...

A new kangaroo friend...

Clapping for the Boomerang Express at Foreman....

Bri and her VBS teachers...

Bri and Daddy feeding the Lorikeets at the Loisville, KY zoo!

That's all for June Pics. Now I should be able to catch you up for July.
-Letha
Brianna riding Mommy's horse at Mema and Dada's...(uncle Dale decorated a fire hat for her just like his)!

Having fun at Clyde's Chapel VBS...

Crikey! I hope he doesn't get my shoe...

Loving on the Koala Tree...

A new kangaroo friend...

Clapping for the Boomerang Express at Foreman....

Bri and her VBS teachers...

Bri and Daddy feeding the Lorikeets at the Loisville, KY zoo!

That's all for June Pics. Now I should be able to catch you up for July.
-Letha


1 Comments:
At July 24, 2009 11:11 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey my Princess,
I am so glad you and Mommy are finally modernized!! I have missed all the pictures I have to have them all you know. I love you. Have fun next week playing soccer! I will see you when you get back!!
Love, Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home