First Doctor Visit
I had my first check-up Tuesday and I weighed 7lb 8oz but that's o.k. because I eat all the time and will soon gain all my weight back and some extra! My jaundice is all better now so we finally got rid of that biliblanket. When they checked me for jaundice, I did really good unti they had to keep squeezing my heel to get the blood. I did not like that so Mema had to hold me because Mommy got upset (glad Daddy wasn't there because he would not have liked it either!) 
I had a really great one week Birthday. I got to play dress up with Mommy and Mema. Here is a picture they took of me in the outfit that Dada bought! Well time to go eat, talk to you all real soon!
Love, Brianna

I had a really great one week Birthday. I got to play dress up with Mommy and Mema. Here is a picture they took of me in the outfit that Dada bought! Well time to go eat, talk to you all real soon!
Love, Brianna


4 Comments:
At January 06, 2006 4:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
Brianna, I can't wait until I get a chance to babysit you. You are so beautiful and I love your name. I can't wait to turn you into a "fashion girl". GO CLEMSON!
I love you,
Dakota Brianna Chariker
At January 06, 2006 8:44 PM,
The Waites Family said…
Brianna, I love the second pic of you. You are such a beautiful baby! And your looks have changed so much already. Hope to see you soon!! Love to you, Daddy, and Mommy!
Love, Aunt Ashley
At January 07, 2006 5:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
You sure are a cute little girl. Anthony and I hope to see you as soon as wrestling is over with. Take good care of your mama and daddy. I love you all!! ~Michelle
At January 11, 2006 9:31 AM,
Anonymous said…
Dear Precious Brianna,
I have only been away from you for three days, but that is too long!
I wanted to wish you a happy 2 week birthday! You are growing up too fast! I hope you enjoyed your first tub bath last night. Here is a bunch of hugs and kisses (You can give Mommy and Daddy one!
xxo xxo xxo xxo
Mema and Dada
Post a Comment
<< Home