Two Weeks Old Already!
Hey Eveyone! I am two weeks old today. Everyone says it is so hard to believe, especially Daddy and Mommy. Maw Maw and Mommy took me to the Doctor yesterday. I did really good for the most part, probably because Maw Maw got to play with me while we were waiting on Doctor Kinsey. I barely missed my birth weight (only by 1 oz.), but we have to go back next week just to make sure I hit it. I'm sure I will as much as I have been eating lately. I was able to get my first bath in my "big tub" last night and I thought I would share the picture with you. I really liked it once Daddy started singing to me! Hope to chat with everyone again soon, but for now it is nap time!
Love always,
Brianna
Love always,
Brianna


7 Comments:
At January 11, 2006 10:12 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Baby Girl!
How cute your are! You look like you are not real sure about that tub bath but I know you will begin to enjoy it and then you will become a teenager who takes an hour bath & shower just like your Mommy did! got to go print your picture to add to my collection!! Love, Mema
At January 11, 2006 10:20 PM,
Anonymous said…
By the way, never spell "you" with an 'R" at the end!! That's what I get for not proofing before I submit! I guess I am just in a hurry to print that picture!! Love you lots, Mema
At January 13, 2006 10:56 AM,
The Waites Family said…
Hey Brianna! I wanted to let you know that those baths get better. When you're able to take a bath without the cradle, you'll have so much fun! Mommy says she can't wait to hold you again.
Love,
Micah
At January 14, 2006 12:41 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Brianna, I am glad you are growing so much. As Aunt Ashley said, those baths will get better. I can't wait to you see you again. I am glad that your mommy and daddy post pictures of you so that I can check in on my little sweet heart. :)
I am so glad that your daddy's singing will calm you down. You will just have to convince him that he needs to go on American Idol. Or maybe he and your uncle Pingun could do a duet together for you.
Love ya sweetie,
Your Uncle Pingun(Penguin)
At January 14, 2006 9:35 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey you little sweetheart you!
You are so precious. You look adorable all scrunched up in your tub. Make sure you splash alot especially when Daddy is giving you a bath (splash him a little for me). Can't wait to see you in person, but until then keep on posting the picutres so I can keep up to date.
Love Ya,
"Aunt Farcia"
At January 14, 2006 9:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
hey brianna,
well you have only met me once...but hopefully we'll get to know eachother better very soon...but im Bethany and im one of your Dad's students...he's a great teacher *cough cough* (am i scorin any brownie points yet?)..well im gonna go...i have to take a shower...just like you did! and they are right...they get better i promise...
- Love in Christ -
*~<3 Bethany <3~*
At January 18, 2006 5:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Brianna, You are so cute...I know that you are even cuter in person...I can't wait to see you...Aunt Marriet and I will come to visit with you as soon as we get some time away from school! Don't forget that you always have somewhere to run away to, just like your momma did!
Love, Cun' Shell
Post a Comment
<< Home