Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

A Big Week!

Hey Everybody!
Seems like it has been a while since I have written. A lot of things have been going on. I went to the Doctor again on Tuesday and my weight is 8lbs. and 5oz. That is probably because I am still eating like a little piggy. The good news is I am no longer taking formula. Daddy and Mommy also decided to put me on a schedule this week. So far it has not been really fun, but I'm sure I will adjust in a few weeks (at least Daddy and Mommy are praying so). One of my favorite things to do this week (besides staring at my fish in the cradle swing)has been to play with my aquarium gym. I love to try and grab my ocean friends and kick at the ball, I'll try to get Mommy to post a picture of that when we get a good one! Well, that is all for now, see you soon.

one of my favorite things to do
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Daddy and Mommy's favorite thing for me to do
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
sitting pretty in pink
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my family
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At January 19, 2006 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Little Sweetheart,

    You look just like an angel sleeping. Memaw told me that you have been kinda colicky this week, so I am sure that when you do sleep that is your parents favorite time. The thing is that you will out grow the colic and then be on to something else to drive moma and daddy crazy but that is the way it is supposed to be. If you need someone to take up for you just call me and I will glad to help you. I love you.

    Aunt "Farcia"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home