So much to tell!
Hey everybody! I have had so much going on this past week. First of all, the schedule Daddy and Mommy put me on "almost" seems to be working. I usually go to bed a few minutes before 11pm and then wake up between 1am and 4am for more food. Then I go back to sleep until Mommy wakes me up at 7am to eat again. I am enjoying my playtime in the day more. I love to read and watch my Baby Praise DVD! I have also had many visitors lately, Uncle Dale and Aunt Kayla. (They love to spoil me and buy me all the "cool" stuff!)

My Great Granny Strickland, Great Aunt Laura and "Aunt" Jennifer came all the way from Florence to see me. I really enjoy being a 4th generation Strickland Girl!

Then my Dada and Mema came to babysit me while Daddy took Mommy on a date. (I had a lot of fun getting hugs and kisses from them!)

My Paw Paw, Maw Maw and Mot came to see me too. (Paw Paw and Mot held me for the first time, and I can't wait for them to hold me again!)


I also had a visit from my first "girl" friend Leigha and her Mommy Meredith.

My Great Granny Strickland, Great Aunt Laura and "Aunt" Jennifer came all the way from Florence to see me. I really enjoy being a 4th generation Strickland Girl!

Then my Dada and Mema came to babysit me while Daddy took Mommy on a date. (I had a lot of fun getting hugs and kisses from them!)

My Paw Paw, Maw Maw and Mot came to see me too. (Paw Paw and Mot held me for the first time, and I can't wait for them to hold me again!)


I also had a visit from my first "girl" friend Leigha and her Mommy Meredith.



6 Comments:
At January 28, 2006 7:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Baby and Mommy and Daddy!
I can't believe you are 1 month old today!! I hope you will soon get Mommy and Daddy straightened out on the schedule they need to be on (ha ha ha!!!)I know you have been crying because you need Mommy and Daddy to go on another date and leave you with Mema and Dada again! (You don't have to cry with us because you can have your way!!) We really miss you and will see you soon! Love you bunches and Mommy and Daddy too!!
Love, Mema and Dada
At January 29, 2006 8:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Brianna!
You are so pretty and just adorable---I can't wait to hold you---You sure have made your DaDa and MeMa very happy---they are smiling every time I see them and I know it's because of you---I have your picture on my refigerator and everybody says that you are a little doll---Michelle and I are planning to come and see you soon---We hope GranGran will be able to come too--she really wants to see you. Be a sweet baby and let Mama and Daddy sleep a little! I love you!
Love Aunt Marriet
At January 30, 2006 9:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hello Brianna,
I hope that you are taking great care of that Mama and Daddy of yours. Wrestling is almost over so may be it will not be long before I can see you. You are looking so cute and perfect. I know you have just been the greatest blessing that your Mama and Daddy could have ever gotten. I am sending my love to you all and Mema, Dada, Maw Maw, Paw Paw, and Mot and don't forget that Uncle Dale of yours.I love you all and miss you all so much. Take care and I can not wait to hold you.
Love,
Michelle
At January 30, 2006 7:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Little sweetheart!
One month old , I can't believe it. It seems like only yesterday that your mommy was your size. Where has all the time gone? I know I tell you every time but I cna't wait to get my hands on you. You are so precious and I love you very much. Tell mommy that we had too many pictures of all those proud grandparents and not enough of just you. Take care of mommy and daddy and I will write again soon.
Love Aunt "Farcia"
At January 31, 2006 7:23 PM,
Anonymous said…
Brianna,
We can't wait to see our little doll baby. Everyone at ABC Academy thinks you're a little angel. I keep posting our newest pictures for everyone to see. We love you and are praying for all of you!
Love,
Aunt Kim, Dakota (Your faithful babysitter, David, and Austin
At May 03, 2006 8:41 AM,
Anonymous said…
hey guys it's crystal from GOOD OLD SMC COLLEGE. HOW WONDERFUL YOUR BABY IS!! What a blessing from the precious Lord. I'm sure you have felt that way many times.Wish you many many more! The pictures were wonderful.
Post a Comment
<< Home