The Lost Episode
Hey Everyone.
I don't know exactly how we missed these last few pictures but we did. Anyway I want to share these pictures with you.
Brianna surfind at Bible School...

Brianna, Adryann, Mrs. Janice and Mrs. Helen....

Brianna and CheyAnn...

Aunt KK and Brianna in the pool...

Chillin in Aunt KK's pool...

Bible School at Mema and Dada's church. Painting with Aunt KK...

Playing in the pool with JD...

That's all for now.
I don't know exactly how we missed these last few pictures but we did. Anyway I want to share these pictures with you.
Brianna surfind at Bible School...

Brianna, Adryann, Mrs. Janice and Mrs. Helen....

Brianna and CheyAnn...

Aunt KK and Brianna in the pool...

Chillin in Aunt KK's pool...

Bible School at Mema and Dada's church. Painting with Aunt KK...

Playing in the pool with JD...

That's all for now.


2 Comments:
At October 09, 2008 1:26 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Brianna,
I finally got around to looking at your blog. I was very excited to see so many new pictures of you and your friends. I really liked the ones of you and CheyAnn. You'll look so cute together. I love and hope you have a great day. Give Mommy and Daddy a kiss for me and here are some for you:XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love,
Aunt Marcia
At October 23, 2008 5:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
To my princess,
I am so glad Mommy found the lost pictures!! Aunt Kayla and I have been waiting to see them!! I love you so much and can not believe have fast you have grown and hearing about all the things you do (Some I think Mommy and Daddy wishes you wouldn't do!)Ha Ha!! Can't wait to see my girl for Pumpkin Day!
Love you,
Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home