Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Gifts from God!

Hey Everyone!
Brianna had such a wonderful Birthday and received many great gifts from everyone! She has enjoyed playing with her princess kitchen and making Brantley and me coffee; and riding her 4-wheeler and bike. She's really good at playing the piano now and singing along with her favorite songs. We love watching her play and sing during American Idol, who knows maybe one day she will be!

As most of you already know, Brantley and I will be moving once again to embark on a new journey in our ministry. God has given us the opportunity to minister a little closer to home. On Feb 3rd, Brantley will start as pastor of a church in New Ellenton (outside of Aiken, SC). We are excited to start a new adventure and yet sad to leave behind so many friends and "family" we have ministered to for the past couple of years. Please pray for us as we move and pray that Brianna will adjust quickly to such a big change in her life. Most importantly that we will reach people for Christ, and we ourselves will grow in Him!

Okay, it's present time Mommy...
Photobucket

Wow! A Dora game...
Photobucket

My very own Kitchen. For now I'm happy sitting on the box...
Photobucket

I didn't know I could play like that...
Photobucket

2 year old Piano Prodigy...
Photobucket

I feel the wind in my hair....
Photobucket

Okay, it's really hard to ride this in a skirt...
Photobucket

Atlanta Braves PJ's....my Dada Strickland is looking down with a thumbs up!
Photobucket

Next week's post will include New Year's fun.
-Letha

1 Comments:

  • At January 24, 2008 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey princess,

    I just know you will be a concert pianist!! I am also excited about you living closer to Mema so maybe we can do more things together, but I also know you will miss your friends in Walterboro. Take care and practice your piano everyday!! Love, Mema

     

Post a Comment

<< Home