Christmas, Christmas, Everywhere!
Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to update you on all the fun we have had over the Christmas Season. We had our party at church where Brianna enjoyed listening to the Christmas Story and opening gifts. Then we went to her Great Granny's house in Florence where Brianna celebrated Christmas and Birthday a little early. She loved to give Great Granny hugs and kisses; and enjoyed her Chocolate milk from Aunt Laura once again! We then opened our presents after church on Sunday and Santa came Christmas morning! I think there was so much excitement, Brianna really didn't know where to go next!!!
Listening to the Christmas Story at Church...

Brianna waiting on Santa....

Holding her presents from Santa at Church, only after calming her down b/c she was terrified of Santa....

Okay Mommy, now that Santa is gone, I'll smile for you...

Briann opened her Birthday present early from Great Granny and loved it! She made her a 12 Days of Christmas book, can you tell Brianna's happy...

She was so intent on everything that was going on in that book...

Brianna opens her present from Uncle Tommy, Aunt Laura and Aunt Jennifer (a pocket book and money)...Brianna loves money!

Great Granny and Brianna...

Mema and Brianna...

Brianna and Grayson...

Brianna loves her blanket from Great Granny....

Look Daddy, it's Elmo!

This is my cousin Taylor and his Mommy at Great Granny's...

Okay, Brianna is tired and ready to take a nap...

I think I'm ready for a nap too, so we'll post more Christmas photos later.
-Letha
Just wanted to update you on all the fun we have had over the Christmas Season. We had our party at church where Brianna enjoyed listening to the Christmas Story and opening gifts. Then we went to her Great Granny's house in Florence where Brianna celebrated Christmas and Birthday a little early. She loved to give Great Granny hugs and kisses; and enjoyed her Chocolate milk from Aunt Laura once again! We then opened our presents after church on Sunday and Santa came Christmas morning! I think there was so much excitement, Brianna really didn't know where to go next!!!
Listening to the Christmas Story at Church...

Brianna waiting on Santa....

Holding her presents from Santa at Church, only after calming her down b/c she was terrified of Santa....

Okay Mommy, now that Santa is gone, I'll smile for you...

Briann opened her Birthday present early from Great Granny and loved it! She made her a 12 Days of Christmas book, can you tell Brianna's happy...

She was so intent on everything that was going on in that book...

Brianna opens her present from Uncle Tommy, Aunt Laura and Aunt Jennifer (a pocket book and money)...Brianna loves money!

Great Granny and Brianna...

Mema and Brianna...

Brianna and Grayson...

Brianna loves her blanket from Great Granny....

Look Daddy, it's Elmo!

This is my cousin Taylor and his Mommy at Great Granny's...

Okay, Brianna is tired and ready to take a nap...

I think I'm ready for a nap too, so we'll post more Christmas photos later.
-Letha


1 Comments:
At December 31, 2007 9:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey our princess,
It's o.k. if you don't like those the "person" Santa you just stick to talking to the animated ones and it will still work!! Great Granny really enjoyed you, Mommy and Daddy coming to spend some time with her!! I love you and are keeping you all in my prayers!
Love, Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home