Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Introducing a new friend....

Hello Everybody,
WOW! Things have been absolutely busy the last few weeks. We've had another baby born into our group of friends and two cousins born a day apart from each other. By the way Marcia if you see this, I need a picture of Cheyenne!

This is Bethany born on September 3rd to Ashley and Natanael....We think she is just beautiful and can't wait to see her again. She was so quiet and relaxed around Brianna; and Brianna loved holding and kissing her.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We had a end of the summer bash at the church and Brianna had a ball....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mema held her even though she was all wet...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Her favorite part was jumping in the water at the end of the slide...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wow, look at her go...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

here's the video of Brianna going down the slide...


look at me Mommy, I can do a flip...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We also had a sleepover at Paw Paw and Maw Maw's house with Kayden and these girls had a ball. Especially riding that horse...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kayden is such a great big cousin and looks out after Brianna so well....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The girls didn't want to go to bed, they would rather sit in Maw Maw's lap....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After getting ready for church...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My beautiful niece...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My beautiful daughter...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's all for now hope you enjoyed.
-Letha

3 Comments:

  • At October 05, 2007 5:00 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Harm said…

    What a precious little girl you guys have! This is Brantley's cousin Elizabeth...my mom saw him today in Edgefield and he gave her your blog site! I was so excited when she shared it with me...I hope you don't mind. My husband and I are expecting our first child in 9 weeks and are having a little girl so it is so neat to see my cousin and his wife with their very own precious little girl. I actually have a blog myself and lots of my friends do as well. So, its fun to keep up with folks this way. Hope you don't mind my reading about you guys! I sure do have a lot to learn about raising little ones! Please tell Brantley that I say hello...

     
  • At October 08, 2007 2:03 PM, Blogger The Waites Family said…

    Hey Brianna! It was great to have you over last week, we need to do it again real soon. Bethie enjoyed meeting you, Uncle Donkey, and Aunt Letha. And Micah had fun aggravating you to pieces! (sorry) Tell Mommy that if she has some pics from the day to please send them our way, I can't believe I didn't take any pics. Hugs and love to you all!

     
  • At October 10, 2007 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey princess,
    You and Kayden look precious in your dresses but then you you both look precious in anything. I am so glad you are learning to do flips because you can show Mommy all the tricks you can do just like she did when she was little!! Oh the memories!!
    I love you all so very much!
    Love, Mema

     

Post a Comment

<< Home