Beach Babies!
Hello Everyone!
Once again I am way behind on posting new pictures so you'll have to forgive me. Brianna is doing great and she keeps growing up more and more. She loves to sing and dance to every wiggles song there is and hopefully we will get to take her to see them in November. I can't believe how much talking she is doing; sometimes I think she pay too close attention to us!
Brianna at Hilton Head Island....

Brianna and her cousin Elle playing in the water....

Digging up sea shells to take home....

Did I mention Brianna likes to color! Well I was putting some clothes in the dryer a couple of weeks ago and I left her coloring on her dry erase board. We've never had any problems with her doing this before until I heard...."Colors Tickle" and this is what I found....

What do you think of my new make-up Mommy....

Look at the new Hollywood Movie star....

This is what Brianna really thinks of Hollywood....

Uncle Dale got a new puppy and Brianna just had to hold him....

Uncle Dale this puppy tickles me...

That's all for now I hope you enjoyed it!
-Letha
Once again I am way behind on posting new pictures so you'll have to forgive me. Brianna is doing great and she keeps growing up more and more. She loves to sing and dance to every wiggles song there is and hopefully we will get to take her to see them in November. I can't believe how much talking she is doing; sometimes I think she pay too close attention to us!
Brianna at Hilton Head Island....

Brianna and her cousin Elle playing in the water....

Digging up sea shells to take home....

Did I mention Brianna likes to color! Well I was putting some clothes in the dryer a couple of weeks ago and I left her coloring on her dry erase board. We've never had any problems with her doing this before until I heard...."Colors Tickle" and this is what I found....

What do you think of my new make-up Mommy....

Look at the new Hollywood Movie star....

This is what Brianna really thinks of Hollywood....

Uncle Dale got a new puppy and Brianna just had to hold him....

Uncle Dale this puppy tickles me...

That's all for now I hope you enjoyed it!
-Letha


1 Comments:
At September 27, 2007 6:23 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey my princess,
You are the cutest beach baby I have ever seen! You are beautiful even with your new makeup!!! I really enjoyed this weekend's girls night out at Great Granny's and everyone is talking about how precious and good you were for the play. I told them you love music!!
I love you, Mommy and Daddy so much and can't wait to see you again soon!
Love, Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home