Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Walking in Mommy's Shoes

Hey Everyone!
I hope your summer is off to a great start mine sure is! I am almost 1 1/2 now and Mommy says I act like it! I am getting into everything, like climbing on the couch and going to the closet and getting what clothes I want. I try to dress myself but for some reason Mommy and Daddy always laugh at what I have on. They just aren't up to date on the new styles!

I learned it's very hard to walk a mile in Mommy's shoes even though I look so cute doing it....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A Mother's Day picture...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just taking a break from helping Mommy with the laundry...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hey Partner, ya like my horse?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ride em' cowgirl....(I pray she doen't follow the rodeo route like Daddy)!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now that I've got teeth (if you look close you can see them), Mema and Dada took me to McDonal's and I had a blast...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love playing on the playground with Dada and Mema...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here I am at Uncle Dale's graduation.....(I was trying to show him my teeth).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here I am holding baby Cade, isn't he cute?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got to play with my friend Nate in his wagon, it was so cool...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me and Nate on the bench at chuch...we make a cute couple don't we?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


That's all for now, enjoy and we'll see ya again soon!

Love,
Brianna

3 Comments:

  • At June 27, 2007 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey little cowgirl,

    Your remind me of your mom when she was your age. The only thing is Mommy liked to wear Dada's cowboy boots and they were really hard to fill!!!!
    Hope to see you next week. I miss you all! Love, Mema (Meme)

     
  • At July 05, 2007 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Brianna! You haven't seen me in a while but if you'd like too I think we should get our parents together and have a play date! I'll get my mommy to call your mommy and daddy sometime soon. Love,
    :o) Riley Craddock
    P.S. tell your mommy and daddy that my mommy and daddy say hi!

     
  • At July 22, 2007 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Brianna! Oops--I went all the way to the end of the page to leave the comment! I think it ended up back in March. Anyway, tell your Mommy that my e-mail address is stacysmailbox@yahoo.com, and Levi's blog is lifewithlevi.blogspot.com. Hope you had fun at church today!

    Stacy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home