Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, May 14, 2007

First Sleepover!!!

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to hop online really quick before our busy week and let you see some recent pictures of Brianna. She recently had her cousin Kayden come and spend the night with her. They both had a lot of fun playing together! We also went to visit her best buddy Micah and they loved playing together too! Brianna now has 6 teeth and is still running all over the place. Here are the pics....

Brianna watching a movie on Kayden's back...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kayden and Brianna swimming in the pool...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Am I cute in a swimsuit or what?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Micah and Brianna playing hide and go seek...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Brianna and Micah chilling on the couch...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Brianna and her friend Riley Craddock...(aren't they both sweet)?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Brianna hadn't seen Riley in a while so she had to give her a big kiss...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Brianna decided to play dress up with Daddy's hat and Mommy's shirt and undergarment (as a pocketbook)...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Brianna's first watermelon! (Thank you Paw Paw, she has a new favorite snack!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last game of the season for Daddy and Brianna. I think they were happy to finally spend some time together...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's all for thiis week.
Love you all,
Letha and Brianna

1 Comments:

  • At May 14, 2007 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey princess,

    You really had a good time with Kayden!! Sleep overs are always such fun. I know you will enjoy many more!! I am glad you and Daddy get to spend more time together now and I know Mommy and Daddy are glad for the break. I love you all and will see you this weekend!

    Love, Mema

     

Post a Comment

<< Home