11 Month Update!
Hey Everyone!
Yes I am 11 months old today! I have done quite a lot in the last couple of weeks! I am saying lots of things to Daddy and Mommy and I try to imitate them. And Guess what?.......I've even taken 7 steps all by myself without even falling! Yes, I will be into quite a lot in the next couple of weeks. Mommy has even put all the presents up high so I can't get to them. I can still climb though, but Mommy told me if I get one down I'm in big trouble so I think I'll just wait until Christmas!
A couple of weeks ago Mommy went to Batesburg and we made a few stops on the way to see some very important people!
This is Me and Mommy's friend Meagan from Orageburg:

We also stopped in Columbia to see my cousins Kayden and Trapp and my Aunt Kelli:

Kayden and Trapp love reading stories to me:

Aunt Kelli held me even though I was fussy (Mommy says that means she "really" loves me!)

I also got to stay with my Great Nannie Helen in Batesburg and she had bought me some Thanksgiving books to read:

Great Nannie Helen and Aunt Farcia took me on a very special trip to Great-Great Nannie McCarty and Great-Great Papa McCarty's house:

Great-Great Nannie McCarty thought I was just a doll!

At Dada and Mema's house I got to eat corn on the cob for the first time! Even though Mommy had already eaten all the corn, the cob felt so good to my gums:

Last week when the wind was blowing some of the leaves down Mommy took me outside and I loved playing in the leaves!

Then we went back inside to wrap some presents and I was going to help Mommy get the wrapping paper out of the box but I couldn't figure out how to get it while I was sitting on it!

Mommy, I love helping you wrap presents!

Do you really need me to get off this box Mommy?

That's all for this week!
-Brianna
Yes I am 11 months old today! I have done quite a lot in the last couple of weeks! I am saying lots of things to Daddy and Mommy and I try to imitate them. And Guess what?.......I've even taken 7 steps all by myself without even falling! Yes, I will be into quite a lot in the next couple of weeks. Mommy has even put all the presents up high so I can't get to them. I can still climb though, but Mommy told me if I get one down I'm in big trouble so I think I'll just wait until Christmas!
A couple of weeks ago Mommy went to Batesburg and we made a few stops on the way to see some very important people!
This is Me and Mommy's friend Meagan from Orageburg:

We also stopped in Columbia to see my cousins Kayden and Trapp and my Aunt Kelli:

Kayden and Trapp love reading stories to me:

Aunt Kelli held me even though I was fussy (Mommy says that means she "really" loves me!)

I also got to stay with my Great Nannie Helen in Batesburg and she had bought me some Thanksgiving books to read:

Great Nannie Helen and Aunt Farcia took me on a very special trip to Great-Great Nannie McCarty and Great-Great Papa McCarty's house:

Great-Great Nannie McCarty thought I was just a doll!

At Dada and Mema's house I got to eat corn on the cob for the first time! Even though Mommy had already eaten all the corn, the cob felt so good to my gums:

Last week when the wind was blowing some of the leaves down Mommy took me outside and I loved playing in the leaves!

Then we went back inside to wrap some presents and I was going to help Mommy get the wrapping paper out of the box but I couldn't figure out how to get it while I was sitting on it!

Mommy, I love helping you wrap presents!

Do you really need me to get off this box Mommy?

That's all for this week!
-Brianna


2 Comments:
At November 30, 2006 4:07 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey my precious baby,
11 months old? I want to cry, you are growing up too fast!! Next month will be your big birthday but you will always be Mema's precious baby!! I love you, Mommy and Daddy and miss you all so much!! Love, Mema
At December 04, 2006 12:02 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Little Sweetheart!
I love the pictures and I love you. You are so precious and I can't wait to see you again. Granny Helen said that she loves you and misses you. We all can't wait until we can help you celebrate your FIRST CHRISTMAS.This year has really flown by, it seems like you were just born and now you are starting to walk and talk. Give mommy and daddy a big ole kiss from us. See you soon.
Love, Aunt "Farcia" and Granny Helen
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment
<< Home