9 Month Update!
Hello Everyone!
Can you believe that our little baby angel is already 9 months old? I just can't get over the fact that she use to be so small and helpless, and now she is so independent and speaking her mind (she has learned to grunt when she's not happy with us)! She now weighs almost 17lbs. and is 27in long. The doctor said she is doing remarkably well in her developmental skills. A couple of weeks ago we went to Edgefield for Brantley to do a baby Dedication for his cousin's daughter Elle and I went a few days early and stayed in Batesburg with my Mom and Dad. While we were there Brianna decided she would show everyone she could do a flip. She arches her back while we're holding her for us to turn her over to do a flip, and then crawls right back to do it again! I'm telling you, I'm worried she is going to be a little entertainer. Anyway, here are some pictures you will enjoy:
Mema giving Brianna a popsicle

Megan pushes Brianna around Mema and Dada's in the toybox:

Megan, Kaylee, and Brianna. Brianna really loved that toybox!

Here are three pretty girls:

I took Brianna on a very special trip to Hollywood Elementary school (My Alma Mater)to meet Mrs. Rikard, another one of Brianna's many honorary Grandma's:

Brianna's friend Leah has moved to Batesburg so now we can get these girls together more often to play:

Our last stop was for Uncle Dale's football game at King Academy. Brianna loved watching her Uncle Dale get the guys pumped up!

In Edgefield, Ashlyn was a big help playing with Brianna and Elle:

Brianna and Elle love reading books together:

Brantley and his cousin Bryan, Elle and Brianna.

At Maw Maw and Paw Paw's Brianna just had to ride the tractor! I love this picture of her!

Love you all and see you soon!
-Letha
Can you believe that our little baby angel is already 9 months old? I just can't get over the fact that she use to be so small and helpless, and now she is so independent and speaking her mind (she has learned to grunt when she's not happy with us)! She now weighs almost 17lbs. and is 27in long. The doctor said she is doing remarkably well in her developmental skills. A couple of weeks ago we went to Edgefield for Brantley to do a baby Dedication for his cousin's daughter Elle and I went a few days early and stayed in Batesburg with my Mom and Dad. While we were there Brianna decided she would show everyone she could do a flip. She arches her back while we're holding her for us to turn her over to do a flip, and then crawls right back to do it again! I'm telling you, I'm worried she is going to be a little entertainer. Anyway, here are some pictures you will enjoy:
Mema giving Brianna a popsicle

Megan pushes Brianna around Mema and Dada's in the toybox:

Megan, Kaylee, and Brianna. Brianna really loved that toybox!

Here are three pretty girls:

I took Brianna on a very special trip to Hollywood Elementary school (My Alma Mater)to meet Mrs. Rikard, another one of Brianna's many honorary Grandma's:

Brianna's friend Leah has moved to Batesburg so now we can get these girls together more often to play:

Our last stop was for Uncle Dale's football game at King Academy. Brianna loved watching her Uncle Dale get the guys pumped up!

In Edgefield, Ashlyn was a big help playing with Brianna and Elle:

Brianna and Elle love reading books together:

Brantley and his cousin Bryan, Elle and Brianna.

At Maw Maw and Paw Paw's Brianna just had to ride the tractor! I love this picture of her!

Love you all and see you soon!
-Letha


2 Comments:
At September 29, 2006 10:05 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Baby angel!!
I really enjoyed you and Mommy visiting with us last week and showing everyone my precious grandbaby! Uncle Dale enjoyed you all coming to the game and is looking forward to playing at Walterboro (of course we are going to win!!) Can't wait to see you this weekend to get my hugs and kisses because I really miss them!!
Love you all very much,
Mema
At October 02, 2006 1:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Little Sweetheart!
I had a wonderful time playing with you and talking with Mommy when you'll were home for a few days. You certainly are going to be an entertainer(who wouldn't want to be entertained by such a beautiful baby). It is hard to believe that you are already 9 months old, it seems like just last month that your mommy was your size, my how time flies. I love you very much and can't wait to see you again.
Love,
Aunt "Farcia"
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment
<< Home