Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Summer Fun!

Hey Everybody!
Well, at least I didn't wait "as" long to post another blog. This is the last blog I need to "catch up" on. The next one will have more recent photos of the last couple of weeks! We are really enjoying our summer so far. We have been able to spend some time together as a family and have fun! Here are a few photos to share with you from last month.....

I promised a photo of Brianna sucking her toe and here it is.....(well, almost)!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the very first time Brianna got in her pool!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Grins and Giggles! Isn't she sweet?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are some photos of Brianna in her very own "Jeep"....
Could you please move out of my way?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm having so much fun!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Uh Oh! I think I ran over something Mommy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You'll forgive me because I'm cute right?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is Brianna and her friend Hallie. Now that school is out they can finally spend some time together!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna thought it would be fun to feed herself some squash!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She even got it on her diaper!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, gotta run! We will post again hopefully in a few days!
Love you all,
Letha

2 Comments:

  • At June 22, 2006 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Little Sweetheart!

    You are adorable. I know that you will enjoy your pool now as the days just keep getting hotter and hotter. I bet mommy will be getting in there with you. Tell Mommy and Daddy that they need to bring you to Aunt Marcia's house so you can swim in her pool. I would love for you'll to come when you can. You are so sweet and cuddly. You look like you love your jeep and I am so glad. You were made for driving. Here are some hugs and kisses for you ( I guess you can share just one with mommy and daddy).XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOX

    Love,
    Aunt "Farcia"

     
  • At June 22, 2006 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey baby,

    Me, Dada MawMaw and PawPaw all enjoyed surprising you, Mommy and Daddy last saturday!! See we can keep secrets!! I am glad we got to see you sitting up and Dada thinks he is "king Teacher" since he taught you how to wave. Keep smiling and laughing and make mommy take lots of pictures and update your blog so we can keep up!! Hope to see you again soon. Enjoy the puppets at Bible school and have Mommy to take pictures!!
    We love you, Mommy and Daddy!

    Love, Mema

     

Post a Comment

<< Home