Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Another Trip!

Hey Everybody!

I just got back from seeing my Paw Paw, Maw Maw, Mot, Uncle Trey and Aunt Kelli in Edgefield. At Paw Paw and Maw Maw's house I met my cousins Kayden and Trapp for the very first time. Kayden was so excited to hold me. Trapp wasn't too sure about holding me, but he did like looking at me. I was also able to ride the "Mule" that's Paw Paw's Kawasaki golf-cart thing. I also met Precious (Maw Maw's dog). I had a really great time laughing and playing with everyone. Well here are some pictures of my weekend, hope you enjoy!

My Cousin Kayden and Me
Image hosting by Photobucket

My Cousin Trapp on his tractor
Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and Trapp on the Mule / Kayden and Trapp on the Mule
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and Precious
Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and my fancy rattle
Image hosting by Photobucket

Kayden, Me and Trapp
Image hosting by Photobucket

A few more pictures from Batesburg:

Taking a nap w/ Uncle Dale
Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and Aunt "Farcia" / Me and Aunt Kim
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Me, Aunt Kayla and Uncle Dale
Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and Aunt Alice / Me and Angela / Me, Ashton and Courtney
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

  • At March 20, 2006 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Precious angel,

    I know you had a good time at MawMaw and PawPaw' house. I love the pictures of you with Kayden and Trapp. I will have to print them to go with my growing picture collection!! I think you and precious were playing the stare down game!(who won??) Well let me go print my pictures! I Love you so very much and can't wait to see you again (Mommy and Daddy too!)

    Love you, Mema

     
  • At March 27, 2006 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Little Sweetheart!

    Sorry it has taken me so long to write to you. I love the pitures of you in the pink, you look just precious. Mema printed me a picture of you in the little dress that was mommys. I love the way you are laughing out loud. I can't wait to see you again. I love you. Tell Mommy that she could have left that picture of me off your blog, but I sure glad that I finally got to see you. See you soon. Here are some kisses for you XXXXXXXXXX and give Mommy and Daddy one for me.

    Love,
    Aunt Farcia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home