One Month Update!
It is so hard to believe that our little Angel (or "Sugar Bear" as her Daddy likes to call her) is already one month old. She has changed so much in the past four weeks, it's hard to imagine she will grow even more. She did sleep through the night two nights in a row!!! She went to her first basketball game last Friday night to watch her Daddy coach; and I must say she did very well with the noise and the crowd. I think we may have a social butterfly on our hands. We were also able to take her to Church for the first time this Sunday. She watched her Daddy the entire time he was talking. It's funny because I remember her kicking me in church when Brantley would preach while I was pregnant. I guess she still thinks he is reading stories to her. She is holding her head up on her own mostly now, and smiling at us when we talk to her. I hope to keep updating as much as possible, but I will be returning to work on February 7th. Keep that in prayer also, hopefully I will be able to stay home with Brianna at least part time, we know God will show us what to do!
Love always,
Letha
Our little Angel!(Don't you think?)


Daddy's little "Sugar Bear"


Brianna and her fish
Love always,
Letha
Our little Angel!(Don't you think?)


Daddy's little "Sugar Bear"


Brianna and her fish


5 Comments:
At January 31, 2006 7:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
Dear Brianna,
Yes you are an angel!! You just make sure you keep Mommy and Daddy on that angelic path!! Seems like you grow overnight. I can't wait to see you tomorrow night and spoil you for a few days!! We love you so very much and miss you!
Mema
At January 31, 2006 8:33 PM,
The Waites Family said…
I'm loving that first picture Miss Brianna! You have grown so much, and you're giving all those smiles away? Save me one ok? I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Tell Mommy and Daddy to give you lots of hugs and kisses from us. I love you sweetheart! And great job on sleeping through the night!! Woohoo!!
~Ashley
At January 31, 2006 8:41 PM,
The Waites Family said…
So, I have to tell on Micah. I was just showing these pictures to Nate and Micah and Micah got so excited and was reaching for the screen!! First crush? I think so!
At January 31, 2006 10:51 PM,
The Waites Family said…
Hey U.D. Wish to tell us what those initials mean?? LOL!!!
At February 01, 2006 9:35 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Little Sweetheart,
You certainly are an angel. I love the new pictures. Tell your mommy that I said she did very, very good. You are changing so much and I can't wait to see you. All my love.
Aunt "Farcia"
Post a Comment
<< Home