Two Month Update!
Hey everyone!
I know it is only 2 days away from my 2 month Birthday, but I wanted to share with you a little early. The week before last I started grabbing things with my hands (mostly Mommy's hair when she feeds me). Last week I was sitting on Mommy's tummy and I looked down and there were these 10 little things wiggling at me....MY TOES! I thought they were funny, I laughed at them and then grabbed them. I also got my first cold this weekend. I am feeling much better now though. Next Monday I go for my 2 month check-up, pray I will be growing as I should. Well, gotta run, time to eat!
Love you all!
Brianna
Pictures of me with my aquarium gym


Me and Daddy watching the Nascar race today. I was pulling for Kasey Kahne (only because he's cute), Daddy was pulling for Jeff Gordon!

This is what I do now when I am sleepy. First I rub my eyes.....

Then I suck my thumb until I go to sleep.

Me and Daddy in our Camoflague

Sitting in Daddy's chair like a big girl
I know it is only 2 days away from my 2 month Birthday, but I wanted to share with you a little early. The week before last I started grabbing things with my hands (mostly Mommy's hair when she feeds me). Last week I was sitting on Mommy's tummy and I looked down and there were these 10 little things wiggling at me....MY TOES! I thought they were funny, I laughed at them and then grabbed them. I also got my first cold this weekend. I am feeling much better now though. Next Monday I go for my 2 month check-up, pray I will be growing as I should. Well, gotta run, time to eat!
Love you all!
Brianna
Pictures of me with my aquarium gym


Me and Daddy watching the Nascar race today. I was pulling for Kasey Kahne (only because he's cute), Daddy was pulling for Jeff Gordon!

This is what I do now when I am sleepy. First I rub my eyes.....

Then I suck my thumb until I go to sleep.
Me and Daddy in our Camoflague

Sitting in Daddy's chair like a big girl


4 Comments:
At February 26, 2006 7:58 PM,
The Waites Family said…
Brianna, I don't think I could ever get enough of looking at your sweet face! And you are so cute in your camo outfit! I miss you bunches! Can't wait to come see you again.
Love,
Aunt Boss Lady
At February 27, 2006 10:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
My precious angel,
2 Months old tomorrow!! Where has the time gone? You are really growing and doing new things daily!
Can't wait to see you! The picture of you sucking your thumb looks like your mama!! It is so cute! Love you,
Mema
At February 27, 2006 10:59 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Little Sweetheart!
I heard that you are coming to see us Friday. I can hardly wait. I know that me, Aunt Kim, and Granny will be fighting over who gets to hold you. I see that you have found your thumb, just don't suck it like your mommy used to do. I can't believe that you will be 2 months old tomorrow, where has the time gone. I know that Kasey Kahne is cute but so is Jeremy Mayfield, so you can pull for him. Tell daddy that I said for you to pull for anyone except Jeff Gordon. I can't wait to see you on Friday. All my love.
Aunt "Farcia"
At March 21, 2006 4:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Mr.Bryan! Still ove the pics. My fav. is the one of you and Brianna and ur in camoflage. She's so cute when she laughs. I hope my baby is as pretty as yall's.
Love,
Lindsey
aka Mrs. Craddock :)
Post a Comment
<< Home