Happy Valentines Day!!!

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything. My Mommy had to go back to work last week so she hasn't been able to help me with a new post. I have been staying with Mrs. Sandy from our church, she is a lot of fun. Daddy and Mommy say they miss me so much when they're away and that I change so much. Right now I love to laugh and talk to my butterfly over my changing table. I have also been a good girl and sleep through the night. Mommy puts me to bed after 10pm and I have been waking up around 6am (I do wake up between 1 and 4 some mornings). I think I am enjoying my sleep a little better now. Another one of my favorite things to do lately has been to suck on my fingers and my pacifier. I will eventually get that thumb in my mouth, but for now they all taste really good!

Well, I think it's time for my bath now so I better go. You were all right too, they do get better, I love my bath now!!! I love you all and hope to see you soon! Happy Valentines Day too! XOXOXOXOXOXO



Love always,
Brianna
Taking a Sunday nap with Daddy

Me in My Crib before getting my bath

Am I beautiful or What?


4 Comments:
At February 15, 2006 9:16 AM,
The Waites Family said…
Yes, you are definitely a beauty! Great job on sleeping through the night!! I know Mommy must feel like a million bucks when you do sleep well! I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend! Micah says Happy Belated Valentines!!
At February 15, 2006 10:34 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey our precious angel!
Dada and I just looked at your new pictures and Dada says he can't believe how much you are really growing (well Dada actually said you looked like a butterball (a very pretty butterball!) I just think you're perfect in every way!! We miss you and love you very much. Have fun with Micah this weekend but you make sure you keep the upper hand! Love you!
Mema and Dada
At February 15, 2006 11:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Little Sweetheart!
I looked yesterday to see if mommy had had time to put new pictures and I guess I looked too soon but I am glad that I looked again this morning because you are adorable. I love the Valentine's Day outfit. You are precious and I love you very much. I know that Mrs. Sandy is taking good care of you but I think you probably need your Aunt "Farcia" to take care of you real soon. It is wonderful that you are sleeping through the night, I know that is a big help to mommy. Tell Mommy that I love her and that I am praying that she will be able to find a job where she can be with you more. Tell Daddy that we love him too, but of course we think you are the most special. Tell mommy that I really appreciate all the new pictures, it makes me feel alot closer to you and makes me feel like I am apart of your first few months even though I am not there. Can't wait to get my hands on you.
Love,
Aunt "Farcia"
At February 19, 2006 12:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
OK. my first comment didn't work for some odd reason. ugh. So. HEY Mr. Bryan, your daughter is the prettiest baby like ever! um. Yea. what Lindsey said. KEEP BOYS away! they are mean!!!!!! well, I guess thats all I have to say! I'll comment on the next post! :)...i think! haha.
¤Brandy¤
Post a Comment
<< Home