Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A Lot to Overcome!

Hey Everyone!
Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. We have had a lot going on the last couple of weeks. As most of you know Brianna was sick the week before last. In short of it all she just ended up having an ear infection, was teething, and had a cold. We had to get a saline and suction from her nose, then go to the hospital for her chest x-ray, plus blood work. Then the next day the doctor called back and said they needed to see her again because they had found 2 types of bacteria in her blood. So they stuck her 4 times to try and get her blood work. We finally found out it was just a bad sample of blood the hospital took. All that for a cold! She is doing much better now and is back to her smiling self. We went to visit Brianna's Dada and Mema this past weekend. She was so good for everyone and we had such a great time seeing all of our family. Brianna was able to meet several of her aunts and cousins. Her Aunt Kim, Aunt Marcia and Dakota helped give her a bath in Mema's big tub. Uncle Dale and Aunt Kayla were able to spend some much needed time with her too! And on Saturday Brianna got a real treat, she was able to meet Gran Gran Hallman and Great Granny Helen for the very fist time! Well, I hope you enjoy the few pics we were able to get. Love you all and look forward to posting again soon!
-Letha

A picture of Brianna in my dress
Image hosting by Photobucket

Brianna and Hunter
Image hosting by Photobucket

Courtney, Jon-Michael, and Brianna
Image hosting by Photobucket

Dakota "Brianna" and Brianna
Image hosting by Photobucket

Hallman 4th Generation Picture
Image hosting by Photobucket

Brianna and Great Granny Helen
Image hosting by Photobucket

Brianna and Gran Gran Hallman
Image hosting by Photobucket

Brianna was teething and nothing would satisfy her accept her Daddy's thumb, we finally got her to sleep like this after not sleeping for two days!
Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

  • At March 14, 2006 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brianna, Letha & Brantley,

    What a wonderful time we had last weekend seeing you here at our house. Our crib has been waiting a long time to be used! Uncle Dale and "aunt" Kayla were so proud of their picture of you with them that they made me put it up at work along with the new picture of you in Mommy's dress. Hopefully I will get enough pictures that my desk will be covered up and I can't find all that work I need to do! I think looking at your pictures are much more fun than work!! Hope to see you again soon. We love you all!

     
  • At March 17, 2006 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Brianna...
    You are sooooooo cute!Your Dad told our class about your blog a week or so ago and I finally got a chance to check it out. He's a great teacher) Sooo glad you got over your cold! Keep in touch.

    Love,Chelsea

     
  • At March 18, 2006 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Little Sweetheart,

    I love the picture of you laughing out loud. You are such a blessing to us. We had such a wonderful time playing with you last weekend. We are very glad that you are feeling so much better.
    Tell mommy and daddy that we said thank you for bringing you to see us and that we can't wait until April so that we can see you again. Mema showed me the picture of you eating your cereal, even in that picture you looked like an angel. I know that I am a little prejudiced but that is okay because you are a very special little girl and I love you very much. All of my pictures that I took last week turned out wonderfully. I put all of them in a photo album and when I get finished working then I am going to work on a scrapbook. I am so glad that God worked it out that mommy can stay home with you. Your mommy is receiving such a blessing by being with you and these are times that your mommy will never forget. God is so wonderful to us and I know that you, mommy and daddy will be so happy in Walterboro because God has opened that door for your family and He will bless you'll even more. Take care and I will see you soon.

    Love,
    Aunt "Farcia"

     
  • At July 21, 2006 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home