Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Hey Everybody!
I know you all have been waiting quite some time to see more pictures of my beautiful face. Well you're in luck because I have quite a few pictures to share with you. I am growing more and more everyday. School is out for the summer which means Daddy is home with me some now. We play a lot and he even lets Mommy out of the house for a few hours so we can play together! I am scooting a little more everyday, I just can't get my arms to go where I want them to. I am still teething, but no teeth yet. I wish they would hurry though because Dada promised me a steak as soon as I get my teeth. I'm really looking forward to that! I am also getting dedicated this Sunday at Zion. Daddy and Mommy tell me I have to be on my best behavior because there will be lots of family there. Don't they know that the preacher's daughter is always on her best behavior in church! Well, I better let you look at the pictures, I know that you just want to look at my beautiful face anyway!

Love bunches,
Brianna

I know this is not me, but it was part of my easter present. This is my new friend Andi Jane. She was born on 3/21/06 and her proud parents are Rick and Wendy, she also has a big brother named Jonathen. I haven't met her in person yet because she lives in Nevada, but we will meet soon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is a picture of me with my easter basket.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now here I am with Mommy's ducky!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Family photo on Easter Sunday
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My favorite Easter photo
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is a picture of my first time meeting my Aunt Mary. I love her kisses!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Did you know my Uncle Dale is part kangaroo?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hello darlin'
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Helping Dada work. I love the ratchet!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My first time out of state. Went to Savannah, Georgia for Mommy and Joshua's Birthday!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't like carrots! I would rather suck my thumb!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

  • At June 05, 2006 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey my angel baby!

    Ha! I beat aunt "Farcia" posting on your blog!!! You are so precious and I can't wait to get all the kisses and hugs from you this weekend! (we might save a few to share with the rest of the family!) I know you will be very good in church Sunday because the preachers kids are always the best!! The only time we are not "perfect little angels" is when we have to play with those deacon's kids and they teach us all their bad habits!! You are perfect in every way and you let everyone know that Mema said so!! I love you bunches and bunches!! Give mommy a kiss too and tell her I love her too!! (oh, I guess we better not leave daddy out, we wouldn't want him to pout!!)
    Love, Mema

     
  • At June 12, 2006 11:08 PM, Blogger The Waites Family said…

    Hey Brianna watchers~
    Check out My blog for some precious pictures of Brianna on the day of her baby dedication!!

    ~Micah

     
  • At June 19, 2006 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Little sweetheart!

    Sorry it took me so long to leave my comment but my computer was acting up. Brianna you are so precious and I love you more than I can say. Thank you so much for including us in your dedication service, you will never know how much it meant to me. I had a wonderful time changing, holding and kissing all over you. You are a wonderful baby and I am very proud of you. See you again soon, but not soon enough for me. Love you bunches and bunches.

    Love, Aunt "Farcia"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home