4 and 5 Month Update (Sorry it has been so long)!
Hello Everyone!
I'm sure there are many of you who probably thought we just stopped posting altogether. We have just been so busy with the move and other unexpected things! We have finally gotten our internet straighted out (thank you Dale C.) so we would like to give you an update on Brianna. Brianna movcd into her new house in Walterboro on March 17th. It took several weeks for her to get back on her schedule and to sleep through the night. She also decided to start scooting during the move, so we had to constantly watch to make sure she didn't scoot into anything dangerous. Another thing she has been doing is grabbing both of her feet and sucking her toes! It is so cute, and I promise to have a picture of that on the next post. She is now on fruits and veggies (along with cereal) at least twice a day. We have learned that not only does she look like Daddy but she eats like him too. She does not like peas and carrots, but peaches seem to be her favorite fruit. At her last check-up on May 1st she weighed 12.5lbs! She is very healthy and very active! She has been such a happy baby. She even likes to talk in church!
A picture of Brianna in her sweetest disposition (at least Daddy and Mommy think)!

A few pictures of Brianna in her bunny outfit. Check out those cute dimples.


Here is a picture we took after we got back from getting our taxes done. I must say she was a "great" deduction!
I'm sure there are many of you who probably thought we just stopped posting altogether. We have just been so busy with the move and other unexpected things! We have finally gotten our internet straighted out (thank you Dale C.) so we would like to give you an update on Brianna. Brianna movcd into her new house in Walterboro on March 17th. It took several weeks for her to get back on her schedule and to sleep through the night. She also decided to start scooting during the move, so we had to constantly watch to make sure she didn't scoot into anything dangerous. Another thing she has been doing is grabbing both of her feet and sucking her toes! It is so cute, and I promise to have a picture of that on the next post. She is now on fruits and veggies (along with cereal) at least twice a day. We have learned that not only does she look like Daddy but she eats like him too. She does not like peas and carrots, but peaches seem to be her favorite fruit. At her last check-up on May 1st she weighed 12.5lbs! She is very healthy and very active! She has been such a happy baby. She even likes to talk in church!
A picture of Brianna in her sweetest disposition (at least Daddy and Mommy think)!

A few pictures of Brianna in her bunny outfit. Check out those cute dimples.


Here is a picture we took after we got back from getting our taxes done. I must say she was a "great" deduction!


2 Comments:
At May 24, 2006 12:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Little Sweetheart!
I am so glad that mommy is able to send us more pictures of you and give us updates. You are growing like a weed and I can't wait to see you again. We are hoping to be able to come to your dedication on June 11. It seems like it has been a year since we have seen and held you. Keep on being a good girl for daddy and mommy and we will see you soon. Love you bunches and bunches. These are all kisses and hugs for you, XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO.You can share a few with mommy and daddy if you want to because I love them too. See you soon.
Love, Aunt "Farcia"
At May 24, 2006 1:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey my precious Baby!
I can't believe I let Aunt Marcia beat me to the punch on writing you! I guess that was because your mommy didn't let me know she had posted a new blog!! Anyway, I wrote Micah since I couldn't write you! I can't wait to see you this weekend and spoil you!! I will bring you some surprises when I come!! Love you very very much!!
Love, Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home