Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

3 Month Update!

Hello Everyone!

I know it seems like yesterday that I was just born, but I am growing up so fast. Mommy and Daddy find it really hard to believe. I have been trying to talk to them, but they just don't seem to understand my "baby talk" quite yet! I also rolled over for the very first time on March 8th. Daddy and Mommy were home to see it, they got so excited it made me cry. My Mommy is able to be home with me full time now, and I love it. We play lots of games and she has been teaching me many new things. One of my favorite things to do is to copycat her when she sticks her tongue out at me. Believe it or not, I already have a security blanket too! I call it my "Silkie"! It has been a great security to me now since I have been teething really bad. Mommy also gave me my first cereal around two weeks ago, I like it a lot, my tummy just hasn't quite gotten use to it yet; but the applesauce helps and makes it taste even better too! The latest thing I have been doing is standing up (only when Daddy or Mommy hold me up), I just don't like being still now. Well, I guess if I MUST, I better go and take a nap:)

Love always,
Brianna

Here is a picture of Brianna after her bath. She decided to chew on her towel since her gums were hurting.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Then She decided that wasn't good enough, so she started sucking her thumb!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Stylin' (thank you Uncle Dale and Aunt Kayla)
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sitting up and getting ready to roll over!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Did somebody say they wanted a knuckle sandwich?
Image hosting by Photobucket

Me and My "Silkie"
Image hosting by Photobucket

My First Cereal
Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

  • At March 30, 2006 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is fun to watch Miss Brianna grow up on the computer; but I sure wish I could see her in real life. She is so precious, I am like Gran Gran Hallman, I can't wait to see her and y'all again.You tell Miss Brianna that if she gives us a knuckle sandwich that I am going to give her Mama and Daddy a nice Hawiian Punch but she gets a big hug. LOVE DADA

     
  • At March 30, 2006 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Ladybug (as Uncle Brice calls you!) Three months? You are growing up sooner than I thought you would!! I am counting the days down to spring break so that I can see you again! My life has been threatened at work and I can only save it if I bring you to meet everyone!! I can't wait to show you off!! (maybe we will even let Mommy and Daddy come too!!

    I love you so very much!
    Love, Mema

     
  • At July 13, 2006 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sweet Baby B!
    It's been a long time since I looked at all your pretty pictures. You are growing up way too fast. Mema called me today and told me to go on and look at the picture of us at the cookout---I loved seeing you and getting to hold you---you are a precious angel and your Mom and Daddy are so proud of you---Their faces and eyes have never looked so happy and bright. I am so proud of your Mom and Daddy too. Tell them Mira told me that your daddy came to see in the hospital and she was so happy about it. She came home today---I'm going to see her tommorrow. Well give Mommy and Daddy a big hug for me.
    Good night and sweet dreams!
    Love Aunt Marriet

     

Post a Comment

<< Home