Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

8 Month Update!

Hey everyone!
I have been doing so many things this past month. I say MaMa, bye-bye, I can wave bye, and I even learned how to balace myself standing for about 10 seconds! It has been so much fun grabbing any toy I want and playing with it! Daddy and Mommy are having a hard time chasing after me. I was sick a couple of weeks ago, but I feel so much better now that I can get into things! We should be closing on our old house in Summerville today, just pray that "Ernesto" doesn't hit Charleston! Well, time to run get into something, enjoy the pictures!

While Brianna was sick, we put her in a bubble bath and she really enjoyed her first bubble bath:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Giraffe is yummy in the bubble bath!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That bath was so relaxing:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think I'm ready for bed now:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Good morning Daddy, I feel better this morning and I really love playing with your hair!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I pulled my Aunt "Farcia" bunny off the shelf by myself to play with it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mommy, what do we have in here?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look, I'm standing up!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can play this thing one handed!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My ELMO gym is so much fun, thank you Maw Maw!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look Mommy, I'm climbing now!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Football season has started so I have to be a Tiger cheerleader for Daddy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is my "crawling cheer"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one's just for you Mema!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's all for now, I'll post again soon!

Love,
Brianna

3 Comments:

  • At August 31, 2006 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey cutie!!

    Even if you are wearing the wrong colors, you are still the cutest!! I have never thought clemson colors looked very good but you sure made them look so much better. Way to go on biting that tiger tail just chew them up and spit them out!! I will even print these pictures to add to my collection because it doesn' t matter if you become a clemson cheerleader, I would still cheer for you!!
    Love you all very much and I am praying all day for the house closing.
    Love, Mema

     
  • At August 31, 2006 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Little Sweetheart!

    You are so precious. I am glad that your daddy pulls for the right team and we will try not to let mema corrupt you. You look adorable in the Clemson outfit. I can't wait to take you to game and let you see some real football. I hope and pray that the closing on the old house goes as planned for mommy and daddy. I love the picture of you and your bunny. thank you for sharing with us.
    Hugs and kisses for everyone.

    Love,
    Aunt "Farcia"

     
  • At September 08, 2006 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there pretty girl!!!

    Your pictures are beautiful as usual. I hope that all is well with you. I need to call your Mommy and Daddy. I still haven't been able to see you. We have been busy. Be good and take care and you are just the cutiest little thing and I sure wish that I could play with you soon. Take good care of your Mommy and Daddy for me.

    Love you all and miss you,
    Michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home