My very First Vacation Bible School!
Hello Everyone!
I have been having so much fun this summer. I had my very first Vacation Bible School this year, and I loved it! I enjoyed watching the puppets, playing the tamborine, making crafts and even playing in the sprinkler at the "water party"! Mommy and Daddy had fun too, but not as much as I did! I still have yet to master crawling yet, but I am working on it. I like getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. At my doctor's appointment we discovered that I have a tooth coming in on my top gums. You can only see a very small white dot right now, but it is coming in! My Aunt Jennifer also came to stay with me and I really enjoyed that. We had so much fun playing together on the floor with my toys! She is the best!
It's never too early to start writing a letter to Santa!

Daddy is this what you like to call "man's other best friend"?

What's so funny Brianna?

Oh, you must be laughing at those silly puppets!

The Bible says to make a joyful noise unto the Lord...

Brianna got to do that with the Tamborine!

I love Icee Pops!

My very first "sprinkler party"

Don't you just love my swimsuit?

This sprinkler party is fun!!

Look at me I'm sitting up by myself!

Okay Daddy, maybe I could use a "little" help.

Me and Aunt Jennifer "had" to get our picture taken together!

Well, that's all for now I love you all and look forward to seeing you soon!
Love,
Brianna
I have been having so much fun this summer. I had my very first Vacation Bible School this year, and I loved it! I enjoyed watching the puppets, playing the tamborine, making crafts and even playing in the sprinkler at the "water party"! Mommy and Daddy had fun too, but not as much as I did! I still have yet to master crawling yet, but I am working on it. I like getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. At my doctor's appointment we discovered that I have a tooth coming in on my top gums. You can only see a very small white dot right now, but it is coming in! My Aunt Jennifer also came to stay with me and I really enjoyed that. We had so much fun playing together on the floor with my toys! She is the best!
It's never too early to start writing a letter to Santa!

Daddy is this what you like to call "man's other best friend"?

What's so funny Brianna?

Oh, you must be laughing at those silly puppets!

The Bible says to make a joyful noise unto the Lord...

Brianna got to do that with the Tamborine!

I love Icee Pops!

My very first "sprinkler party"

Don't you just love my swimsuit?

This sprinkler party is fun!!

Look at me I'm sitting up by myself!

Okay Daddy, maybe I could use a "little" help.

Me and Aunt Jennifer "had" to get our picture taken together!

Well, that's all for now I love you all and look forward to seeing you soon!
Love,
Brianna


3 Comments:
At July 07, 2006 10:55 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey you beautiful girl!! We were visiting your grandparents this weekend in Saluda County, and you were one of the hot topics here. And since you were one of the hot topics, we decided to write and say hello, that we are thinking about you, and that we love you very, very much. See you soon. Love, AJ & UG
At July 08, 2006 9:23 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wow! You sure are smart! (but then we have always known that!!) I hope you get everything from santa that you put on your list! Mema bought you a christmas present today (aunt Laura and AJ helped me pick it out!!) you just learn to change the channel with that remote to Pooh Bear and Daddy will never fuss at you because you're too cute!! Keep up the good work playing that music because I know you are very gifted (your are related to the Strickland's!!) You are so precious and so loved. I can't wait to see you again at the annual Strickland family fish fry!! (We'll bring Daddy some chicken!) Love you bunches and bunches!!
Mema
At July 10, 2006 1:13 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Little Sweetheart!
You sure are adorable. I know that Santa will bring you all of yor wishes(tell mommy to share the list with all of us so that Santa does not have all the fun shopping for you). I know that you enjoyed VBS and the icee pop looked delicious. You are so precious in your swimsuit. If you learn to control the remote you will be able to completely control daddy because I know you already fill his heart as well as ours. We love you very much and can't wait until be get to see you again. I am gonna be gone to Daytona next week on vacation but I will check for more news when I get back. Be good and I will bring you a surprise from the beach. I love you very much. Hugs and Kisses!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love,
Aunt "Farcia"
Post a Comment
<< Home