Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Happy "Half" Birthday!

Hey Everybody!
Today I am 6 months old (half of a year)! I had to write this update because Mommy and Daddy are tearing up quite a bit. They say I am growing up way too fast. I just enjoy doing more things every day. I am becoming more independent with each passing day. I can creep (almost crawl) now, I am sitting up when Mommy or Daddy put me on the floor; and I even learned how to wave bye-bye ( thanks to Dada)! I go for my 6 month check-up tomorrow so I will give you an update later on how much I weighed and how I did with the ouchies (shots)! Please pray for Mommy and Daddy in the next couple of weeks, they are supposed to be closing on the old house by July 17th. If they can sell by then, it will be a wonderful blessing, and a burden taken off of them too! well, I know all you really want to see is the new pictures so here they are.....

Love to all,
Brianna

Here is a picture of me a few Sundays ago in my sun dress. (Sorry it's fuzzy)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I thought my Mommy was so funny taking pictures of me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On the morning of my "Baby Dedication" Uncle George Babysat me while Mommy ran over to the church. I had a blast playing with him and my Jeep. (I think he had just as much fun as I did)!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Micah thought Uncle George and I were having so much fun, he joined in on the action!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is a picture of me in the dress (it was Mommy's dedication dress too) and cradle (which was Mommy's too) before my Baby Dedication.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's another cute picture of me in my dress!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And another picture of me smiling! Thank you Aunt Ashley for taking these pictures and sending them to Mommy! I Love You!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hadn't seen my Great Aunt Laura since I was first born, I thought I would just snuggle with her for a little while.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was the very first time I met my Great Uncle Tommy, he is a funny guy. I know I will have lots of fun with him growing up!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is Daddy holding me during the dedication while Uncle Penguin (Uncle Nate) is doing the ceremony. Uncle Penguin, you did a great job!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are a few pictures of Me, Mommy and Daddy after the dedication:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You know I had to suck my thumb through most of the pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank You all and I will post again soon!

2 Comments:

  • At June 28, 2006 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy half birthday!!

    It seems like yesterday that we were taking pictures of mommy's belly and buying all those tiny baby things. I must admit that it is much more fun taking pictures of you with your cute little outfits than mommy keeping you covered with those maternity clothes!! You have brought so much joy to our lives this past 6 months and I look forward each day to seeing you grow and become a beautiful little girl (just don't grow up too fast because I am really enjoying you teaching me this grandma stuff and I know one day you will be too big to want mema hanging out with you!!) I love you so very much and I hope you have a great day!!

    Love, Mema

     
  • At July 05, 2006 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Little Sweetheart!

    I can't believe that 6 months have already past since you were born. You have brought such joy to my heart with your sweet smile and joyful personality. I love you and miss you when you aren't around. I know I am writing this after your half birhtday but happy half birthday anyway. I was so glad to see you, mommy and daddy this weekend. I am glad that they brought you to swim in our pool. I had a wonderful time holding you and playing with you in the water. It was so much fun to hold you on Sunday and let you gnaw on that carrot. You looked so sweet. I love you very much and can't wait to see you again. Hugs and Kisses. OXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    Love, Aunt "Farcia"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home