Edisto Beach Vacation
Hey Everyone!
Brianna visited the beach for the very first time a couple of weeks ago. We went for her Dada's 50th Birthday and we had a blast. She loved crawling around in the house and pulling up on all the furniture. When we went to the beach she wasn't quite sure what to make of those waves; but she did enjoy playing with her toys in the sand. We saw so many things while we were there including an alligator and some dolphins jumping. Brianna is really growing up fast, she stood up by herself and let go last week, I cried. She has also learned how to wave and say bye-bye at the same time. It is so much fun to watch her learn new things, it's a miracle from God everyday of my life and He continues to amaze me through her.
Mema loved walkin with me on the beach:

Are those waves coming to get me?

I love my sand bucket

I never knew toys and sand could be so much fun

We went out to eat for Dada's Birthday and I loved my highchair

Give me some shrimp!

You have to wear a bib too so you won't make a mess Dada?

A walk on the beach with Dada at sunset. I was so sleepy

Daddy, Mommy and Me on the beach. I still slept through it!

Mommy look, I'm helping pack.

Now for the project I have been working on this past week. I have been scanning some old photos and this is some of what I found:
Mommy and Brianna:

Brantley and Brianna


That's all for now,
Letha
Brianna visited the beach for the very first time a couple of weeks ago. We went for her Dada's 50th Birthday and we had a blast. She loved crawling around in the house and pulling up on all the furniture. When we went to the beach she wasn't quite sure what to make of those waves; but she did enjoy playing with her toys in the sand. We saw so many things while we were there including an alligator and some dolphins jumping. Brianna is really growing up fast, she stood up by herself and let go last week, I cried. She has also learned how to wave and say bye-bye at the same time. It is so much fun to watch her learn new things, it's a miracle from God everyday of my life and He continues to amaze me through her.
Mema loved walkin with me on the beach:

Are those waves coming to get me?

I love my sand bucket

I never knew toys and sand could be so much fun

We went out to eat for Dada's Birthday and I loved my highchair

Give me some shrimp!

You have to wear a bib too so you won't make a mess Dada?

A walk on the beach with Dada at sunset. I was so sleepy

Daddy, Mommy and Me on the beach. I still slept through it!

Mommy look, I'm helping pack.

Now for the project I have been working on this past week. I have been scanning some old photos and this is some of what I found:
Mommy and Brianna:

Brantley and Brianna


That's all for now,
Letha


3 Comments:
At August 25, 2006 1:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Precious Baby Girl!
Number 1- Tell Mommy that she is in trouble! She broke the "Grandma/Mema rule" "YOU NEVER POST A PICTURE OF AN OLD FAT GRANDMA/MEMA ON THE INTERNET FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE" She did however do a good job letting everyone see how old Dada is really getting!! I enjoyed seeing the pictures of Mommy when she was a baby. It brought back so many memories. I can see that you look like Mommy and Daddy. They sure can't deny you!! I cried too when I read Mommy's comment about how God has blessed us. I have been blessed with a wonderful loving family and that means everything to me!! Thanks for sharing your time with us at the beach and celebrating Dada's birthday. We will have to take you all again and make more memories!!
I Love you all and miss you!
Mema
At August 28, 2006 11:37 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Baby,
Happy 8 months birthday today!!
You are growing up too fast but I do enjoy Mommy and Daddy telling me all about everything you are learning to do! I hope you have a good week. Ilove you so very much and miss you!!
Love, Mema
At August 28, 2006 11:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Little Sweetheart!
You sure did look like you were having fun with all the sand and your bucket. You really are growing up way too fast and it makes me kinda sad and glad all rolled into one. Mommy is right God truly has blessed all of us. We are so thankful that Mommy takes the time to keep us updated on all that you do and keeps sending us all of these adorable pictures. You really do look like Mommy and Daddy, which is the way it is supposed to be. I was so glad that Mommy sent me your picture on Saturday beacuse I got to share it with alot of Uncle Owens' family. You know I was very proud and bragging on you. I told them that you would be 8 months old today and that it didn't heardly seem possible. So Happy Birhtday today and I hope you have a great day. I love you and miss you so much. See you soon.
Love,
Aunt "Farcia"
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment
<< Home