Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Here, There, and Everywhere!

Hey Everyone!
Thought I would get onlie really quick and give you an update from last week before we leave to go on vacation to Bryson City, NC tomorrow. Last weekend Brianna and I were able to go and surprise my family in Batesburg for the annual Hallman cookout. We had a really great time seeing everyone and my family was definately surprised! Then on the 4th of July we went to Edgefield to visit Brantley's family. While we were in Edgefield we decided to go and visit Brantley's Grandparents in Statesville, NC. So we were traveling all over last week, but thoroughly enjoyed it! During all of the traveling Brianna decided to do some new tricks. While Brantley was away from us for a few days, I kept trying to get her to say Da-Da. During church Sunday night she said it, and kept saying it! So when Brantley came on Monday morning she saw him and said "Da-Da-Da-Di." We thought that was a great way to say she missed him! Then once we got to Brantley's Mom and Dad's Brianna learned to say "Ma-Ma" only when she didn't want me to but her to bed! She has also started doing the "frog jump" as her main way of getting around. And she has even learned to sit up on her own going from knees to bottom in seconds! We can't keep up with this little Princess, she is growing up way too fast!

Brianna and Aunt Marriet at the Hallman cookout
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna and Mrs. Rosa at the cookout
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What are you doing silly cousin Clint?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My first swim in a big pool! (At Aunt "Farcia's")
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunnin' on the float!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All that swimmin' wore her out so she decided to take a nap with Granny Helen!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna and Uncle Dale in their Carhartt Overalls!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Please notice she is wearing lace on the onsie!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We took Brianna to Mr. Raymond's farm. She loved petting the goats!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then her Daddy just had to let her ride one! (Hopefully she will not follow in those "Rodeo" footsteps of his)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a much better "ride" for Mommy on Paw Paw's Mule in Edgefield.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Brianna and her "Great" "Great" Grandmother "Mimi Millie" from Statesville.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She even gave Mimi Millie a kiss!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is Brianna with her "Great" Grandmother "Mimi Hiott"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Brianna with "Ba" her "Great" Grandfather.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry for such a lengthy post, but there was so much to catch you up on! We are off to North Carolina again and will give you all the details of our Vacation when we return!

-Letha

6 Comments:

  • At July 13, 2006 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mawmaw just needs to kiss you bunches. These pictures make me miss you that much more. Hurry back. I love you.

     
  • At July 14, 2006 8:47 AM, Blogger The Waites Family said…

    Brianna, you are just growing up! I can hardly believe how big you've gotten! I miss you bunches (and mommy and daddy too). I hope to see you soon!! Great job on saying MaMa and DaDa...I know you're melting hearts left and right. Have fun on your vacation!! HUGS!! And lots of kisses!

     
  • At July 16, 2006 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey sweetheart,

    I heard you had a great time on your first family vacation. I think Mommy and Daddy had a good time too and you all really needed that. I also heard you have learned a lot of new tricks. Slow down and stay a baby for a little longer or at least until I see you next weekend (then you can show me all the new tricks!) Can't wait to see you, Mommy and Daddy!
    I am sending you bunches of hugs and kisses and you can share a few with Mommy and Daddy!!
    Love, Mema and Dada

     
  • At July 24, 2006 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Little Sweetheart!

    I miss you so much and all of these wonderful pictures just make me miss you that much more. I am so glad that you are learning some new tricks but I agree with memaw when she says for you to stay a baby for a while longer and let us enjoy all of your new tricks. You are adorable and I can't wait to see you again but until then I send my love and lots of hugs and kisses. Granny Helen sends her love also. Love you very much.

    Love,
    Aunt "Fracia"
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

     
  • At July 25, 2006 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Little Sweetheart!

    I miss you so much and wish that I could see you everyday. You are so precious to me. I am glad that you are learning some new tricks but I agree with mema that you need to slow down and stay our little baby for a while longer. I am glad that you, mommy and daddy had a good vacation. We just got back from Daytona Beach and we had a wonderful time. I got you a prize from the beach. Granny Helen sends her love and kisses to you. I love you, mommy and daddy. Tell mommy thank you for keeping uus updated and keepp sending the pictures because you are growing like a weed.

    Love you very much,
    Aunt "Farcia"
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

     
  • At July 28, 2006 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Brianna,

    Happy 7 months birthday!! (7 months of total joy for me!!) I can't wait to see you next weekend and see all the new things you have learned!! Keep Mommy and Daddy straight and Hugs and Kisses from me because I love you very, very, very, much!!
    Love,
    Mema

     

Post a Comment

<< Home