Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Smoky Mountain Vacation!

Hello Everybody!
On July 13th we went to Bryson City for our very first family vacation and then we returned on the 15th. Brianna was in such a great mood the whole time. She only fussed a total of 30min. the whole time we were on vacation. While we were there we took Brianna to the the outdoor drama "Unto These Hills". She didn't even cry when the cannon went off! We also took her shopping in downtown Cherokee and took her to the petting zoo (I think that was her favorite part). We also went to the Oconaluftee Indian Village, The Cherokee Indian Museum and the Qualla arts and Crafts Museum! Brianna loved playing around in the cabin during the day and finally "crawling" around to get her toys! She had such a great time and so did we, it was great to take a much needed break!

Here is the first time Brianna saw the Mountains:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna was so happy to finally get out of her car seat once we got to the cabin:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna and Brantley at the Cherokee Indian Museum:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna and Brantley at "Unto These Hills" 50th anniversary drama:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna on a "stuffed" bear at the petting zoo:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She loved riding the bear:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A goat at the petting zoo thought Brianna's toes were very yummy, and Brianna thought the goat licking her toes was funny:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna and Cheif Red-Hawk in downtown Cherokee:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is Brianna staring at so hard?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She was watching 2 young men make arrowheads at the Oconaluftee Indian Village:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Brianna and a Cherokee Indian woman from the village:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After Brianna got her bath her Daddy had to give her kisses and I thought the expression on her face was just priceless:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and Brianna on the cabin porch:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And look what Brianna learned to do when we got back home:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She is now pulling up to stand all on her own with only Daddy as a prop for support:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, That's all for now:
-Letha

2 Comments:

  • At July 31, 2006 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey my precious angel baby!!

    All the vacation pictures are wonderful and I can't wait to print them to add to my collection!! You are so precious!! I am glad that you all had a chance to enjoy a "get away" trip. We all need that once in a while! I am looking forward to seeing you next week and getting kisses and kisses from you!

    Love,
    Mema

     
  • At August 03, 2006 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Little Sweetheart!

    You are so precious to me. I am glad that you, mommy and daddy had a wonderful vacation. All of the pictures are great and you look like you enjoyed the trip very much. I want you to put that pulling up off far a little while longer and still be our sweet little baby. I can't wait to see all of you'll again. I miss you so much and you are growing up so fast. I love you and mommy and daddy.

    Love,
    Aunt "Farcia"
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

     

Post a Comment

<< Home