Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Where does the time go?

Hello Everyone!
It seems that time has just flown by since we came back from vacation. We have still been very busy but Brianna has been the busiest of all. After we came back from the mountains, she learned to pull up on anything in her reach, she has gained a few more pounds, and even learned to stomp her foot when she's mad! We were also able to go to the Strickland Family Annual Fish Fry in Florence. She met so many family members who she has fun with! Here are just a few things she has done since we got back! (There is a surprise at the end of this blog for you, just click in the middle of the last image)

Brianna playing with Uncle Dale's football in Florence:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna loves to give Great Granny Strickland big hugs!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Meeting my Great Uncle Oral and Great Aunt Amy for the first time! They kept saying they couldn't wait to get my cheeks, and they did!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I loved sitting with Uncle Oral!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is a picture of Mommy, Me, my cousin Grayson and her Mommy Kerry!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Uncle Dale and I had so much fun in Uncle Tommy and Aunt Laura's pool!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can help you do the laundry Mommy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I really just want to pull up on the basket though!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Daddy thought I would be cute in his hat:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our new family photo!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A stop to smell the flowers in Mema's garden:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Uncle Dale helps me pet Charlie!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Paw Paw and Maw Maw came to spend the night and Paw Paw taught me how to read the morning paper:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I really love to read the paper!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I went in Brianna's room after her nap time and I found her still asleep with both Care Bears and she was so cute snuggling with them.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now here is a real Surprise.....(Click in the center to watch VIDEO)


That's all for now,
Letha and Brianna

2 Comments:

  • At August 18, 2006 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey my precious baby girl,

    I love the video!! You were having so much fun and I am sorry I was not there to see you! Thanks mom for sharing and don't make this the last one!! I love you all and miss you so much.
    Love,
    Mema

     
  • At August 22, 2006 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Little Sweetheart,

    I can not believe how much you are growing. You are so precious and I love you very much. I am so glad that Mommy shares with us. Remember what I said last time slow down and stay a baby, but I don't think you are interested in staying a baby. I can't wait to see you again. Tell mommy and daddy hello and that I love them too. See you soon!

    Love,
    Aunt "Farcia"
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

     

Post a Comment

<< Home