Pink Shoes!
Hey Everyone!
I just grew into my pink Nike shoes my Uncle Dale bought for me and I think they are the best things in the world. Even when Mommy takes them off I have to go back and get them to play with! There are several other things I have learned to play with too. I love to get my MegaBlock barn and make noises with it, I also love to crawl under things and try to hide from Mommy! Daddy and Mommy say I am such a happy baby and they can't believe how much I learn everyday. I can say a few words like "Hey-Der" (for "Hey There"), and "Dat" for "That"! There are still some words Daddy and Mommy can't quite figure out yet, but they'll learn! Still no teeth and not even walking yet. I can stand by myself only for a little bit and then I sit down. I think I would just rather hold onto something to walk right now. Well, time to run, we'll talk again soon!
-Brianna
Don't I look cute?

Wow! These shoes are so cool!

Am I as cool as you now Uncle Dale?

I was helping Mommy learn a few new songs on the guitar:

Mommy, this is how you play an "E"...

I'm hiding.....

Here I am!

I thought I was dancing alone!!!!

I'll just pose for a picture now..

Daddy please take me outside with you....

What is Brianna doing?

Playing Peek-A-Boo!!!

I'm a silly little girl!
I just grew into my pink Nike shoes my Uncle Dale bought for me and I think they are the best things in the world. Even when Mommy takes them off I have to go back and get them to play with! There are several other things I have learned to play with too. I love to get my MegaBlock barn and make noises with it, I also love to crawl under things and try to hide from Mommy! Daddy and Mommy say I am such a happy baby and they can't believe how much I learn everyday. I can say a few words like "Hey-Der" (for "Hey There"), and "Dat" for "That"! There are still some words Daddy and Mommy can't quite figure out yet, but they'll learn! Still no teeth and not even walking yet. I can stand by myself only for a little bit and then I sit down. I think I would just rather hold onto something to walk right now. Well, time to run, we'll talk again soon!
-Brianna
Don't I look cute?

Wow! These shoes are so cool!

Am I as cool as you now Uncle Dale?

I was helping Mommy learn a few new songs on the guitar:

Mommy, this is how you play an "E"...

I'm hiding.....

Here I am!

I thought I was dancing alone!!!!

I'll just pose for a picture now..

Daddy please take me outside with you....

What is Brianna doing?

Playing Peek-A-Boo!!!

I'm a silly little girl!


5 Comments:
At September 18, 2006 11:09 AM,
Anonymous said…
Brianna,
I saw your Daddy the other week and told him that I read your blog all the time, so he told me I should leave you a comment. =) You are such a beautiful little girl, and I hope I have a chance to see you in person very soon!
At September 18, 2006 11:59 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey my precious baby,
I love the picture of you hiding from mommy! I reminds me of when she was a little girl hiding from me in the clothes hamper!! I have really enjoyed seeing you this week and miss you already (Mommy and Daddy too!) Uncle Dale enjoyed showing you off at the football game too! (Of course you were wearing the adorable pink Nike shoes!!)And he loves it when people tell him how cute you are and that you look like him!!
Love,
Mema
At September 21, 2006 12:52 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Little Sweetheart!
It was sooooooo good to see you and Mommy last week. You are so precious and I loved it when Mommy sang to you and you did your little dance. You were adorable. I like the pink shoes, they look cute on you. Of course anything looks cute on you because you are so beautiful. Give Mommy and Daddy a big kiss for me and we will see you when we can. I love you.
Love, Aunt "Farcia"
At September 21, 2006 12:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
I forgot to leave me hugs and kisses, so here they are.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
At September 28, 2006 9:01 AM,
Anonymous said…
Happy 9 months birthday!! You are growing up too fast!!
I hope you have a good day!
Love you,
Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home