Little Ladybug!
Hello Everyone!
Yes, we finally have pictures from Halloween. She had such a good time at our church carnival. She loved riding in the truck and watching all the other kids on the hayride! When we took her trick-or-treating she decided she would take all her candy out of her bucket because she wanted a sucker! We had so much fun with her!
So happy to be a little ladybug!

Daddy helps Brianna pose for a quick picture:

Close-up on the cutest ladybug ever!

Daddy and Brianna before the hayride: (She took daddy's sucker)!

Looking for a sucker:

Are we done yet Mom?

I've got the keys and I'm outta here!

Brianna thought it would be funny to put her toy basket on her head:

This is Paw Paw (and Dada's hunting buddy)!

That's more like it Mommy, a little bow makes everything better!

Camoflague close-up:

That's all for now,
Letha
Yes, we finally have pictures from Halloween. She had such a good time at our church carnival. She loved riding in the truck and watching all the other kids on the hayride! When we took her trick-or-treating she decided she would take all her candy out of her bucket because she wanted a sucker! We had so much fun with her!
So happy to be a little ladybug!

Daddy helps Brianna pose for a quick picture:

Close-up on the cutest ladybug ever!

Daddy and Brianna before the hayride: (She took daddy's sucker)!

Looking for a sucker:

Are we done yet Mom?

I've got the keys and I'm outta here!

Brianna thought it would be funny to put her toy basket on her head:

This is Paw Paw (and Dada's hunting buddy)!

That's more like it Mommy, a little bow makes everything better!

Camoflague close-up:

That's all for now,
Letha


3 Comments:
At November 16, 2006 3:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey to the most beautiful ladybug ever!!
You are more precious than words can describe!! You bring so much sunshine to my life and I love you so much. Thank you too Mommy and Daddy for keeping us posted on your growth and all that you do. I love you all!!
Mema
At November 17, 2006 2:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Little Sweetheart!
You are the grandest little ladybug I have ever seen(and I am not prejudiced either). It was so wonderful to be able to keep you last week. I had a great time. You are so precious to me. Tell Mommy I said thank you for keeping us up-to-date on all of your new adentures. I can't wait to see you again. I love you very much. Give Mommy and Daddy a kiss for me.
Love,
Aunt "Farcia"
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
At November 28, 2006 12:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Little Sweetheart!
I just wanted to wish you a happy eleventh month birthday. I can't wait to see you again real soon. All my love.
Love,
Aunt "Farcia"
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment
<< Home