Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, October 16, 2006

A few new pictures!

Just wanted to do a quick post to let you all see some new photos of Brianna. We will have more coming in the next few weeks too! Brianna is doing so good right now, I absolutely love being home with her and watching her learn new things everyday.

We went out to eat the other night in Summerville and when it was time to change Brianna into her PJ's and tell everyone goodnight she decided she wanted to drive home:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna was wondering why I wouldn't give her any of my steak:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She was very happy when I gave her some sweet potatoes!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at me in my Mommy's smurf shirt:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know I'm cute:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look, I can wave bye-bye:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You're silly Mommy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes I was trying to crawl somewhere you didn't want me to.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm coming to get you now Mommy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Below is a video of Brianna waving Bye-Bye. (I'm not sure if this will work or not so I'm sorry if it doesn't). You may have to click twice to get it to work!

3 Comments:

  • At October 16, 2006 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey my precious baby,

    I love the video of you waving bye-bye and I can't wait until you wave and say hey Mema!! I love you very much and look forward to seeing you this weekend for Uncle Dale's game in Walterboro (of course we hve to win so we will be 8-0!! and on our way to state!!

    Love you all very much,

    Mema

     
  • At October 16, 2006 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Little Sweetheart!

    I love the new pictures of you. I has a wonderful time keeping you for mommy this past week. I hope that I get to keep you again soon. You are so precious to me and I love you very much. Give mommy and daddy a great big kiss for me.

    Love, Aunt "Farcia"
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

     
  • At October 19, 2006 2:46 PM, Blogger The Waites Family said…

    Brianna, you're just so big now! I can't believe how cute and adorable you are. Micah was blowing kisses to you and laughing when he saw your pics. I hope you and Mommy and Daddy are well. WE love you all!

    Aunt Boss Lady, Uncle Penguin and Micah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home