Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, October 30, 2006

10 Month Update!

Hello everyone!
I know it has seemed like forever since I last posted! Well, our computer crashed and we just got it back. I have lost all of my pictures from my easyshare program. Thankfully I did save some to our online album. Brianna has been doing so much this past month. She likes to point at things now and say "was dat" so we tell her and then she tries to mimick us! She still has no teeth and is not walking yet. We keep thinking it will happen anyday. We have been going back to the doctor about once a month b/c her iron has been a little low. She's definatley taking after Mommy on that! But the doctor says she will be fine we just have to give her a supplement! Here are some pictures from the last time we were in Batesburg and she finally got to stay with her Aunt "Farcia"!

Uncle Owens and Brianna were trying to take a nap but Aunt "Farcia" kept taking pictures:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then Aunt Virgie came over to meet Brianna for the very first time:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna loved reading her books:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't this the cutest face you've ever seen?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna was showing Granny Helen how to wave bye-bye:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cousin Nic loved playing with Brianna and her butterfly pillow:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After staying at Aunt "Farcia's" house we took a special trip to Gran Gran Hallman's to meet "Great" Uncle Joseph who just came in from Missippi:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Uncle Joseph is just another kid himself so Brianna was thrilled someone wanted to play with her Easter eggs:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gran Gran liked reading Brianna her baby Tad book:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then Brianna's Dada took her and some cousins on a wagon ride to Mr. Raymonds to see the animals. Brianna loved to pet the dog:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Brianna with her Cousin Hunter (in the back) and the newest edition, cousin Brooke:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hunter and Brianna:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cousin Ben from Missippi and Brianna:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Before we took Brianna home we went by Mema's work one last time and got a picture of Brianna and Mrs. Doris:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna thinks she can climb out of her crib:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's all for now. Hopefully I will have some pictures for you very soon!
-Letha

2 Comments:

  • At October 30, 2006 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Little Sweetheart!

    Happy 10 month birthday! I love and miss you very much. I love the pictures of you. Mommy is so good to keep us updated. I hope that you will be able to stay with me again real soon. I enjoyed having you so much. Tell Mommy and Daddy that we love them and hope to see all of you realy soon.
    Love,
    Aunt "Farcia"
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

     
  • At November 01, 2006 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey precious baby,

    I have enjoyed being with you so much! Thanks for letting Mema stay with you so that I could go to Uncle Dale's football game. That was so much fun. See you next week! 10 months hve gone by too fast!!
    Love,

    Mema

     

Post a Comment

<< Home