Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

At last, some more pictures!

Hey Everyone!
I know I know, Halloween is already over and I haven't even posted any pictures of Brianna in her costume! It has been a chore trying to get our pictures back we lost from our computer. I do have a few that were taken right before Halloween and I hope you enjoy:

Mema had to bring Brianna her Halloween treat since we wouldn't be able to make it to her house:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah! Suckers, my favorite!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is another favorite.....fruit puffs!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mommy, you can't have my ORANGE sucker:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mema and Brianna pose for a quick picture before going to Uncle Dale's football game:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brianna and Uncle Dale after the Colleton Preparatory game (King Won)!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dale, Kayla and Brianna:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Paw Paw and Maw Maw came to church and Paw Paw got to read a book to Brianna:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Paw Paw, you are so much fun to read with!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is one of Brianna's cutest smiles, and it was taken right after a nap!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Trying out Uncle Dale's football pads:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can sack that quarterback too:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Trying to climb over the chair:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Walking with a little help from Daddy:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I promise the next post will have Brianna in her Halloween costume!
-Letha

1 Comments:

  • At November 13, 2006 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Baby angel,

    I heard that you have taken a couple of steps for Daddy. Slow down a little and stay a baby for a while!! You are also the cutest football payer I have ever seen!!

    Love you all very much,

    Mema

     

Post a Comment

<< Home