February and March Update!
Hey Everybody,
I know, I know I'm sorry I've been slack about the updates these last few months. It seems like our life gets more and more hectic everytime we turn around. Brantley is now coaching baseball which means it's me and Brianna most of the time now. So much has happened over the last few months...... Brianna took her first plane ride shortly after her Birthday. We also welcomed a new baby into our group of friends, Abby Elizabeth Davis (daughter of Lesley and Kenneth Davis), Congrats!!!! Brianna decided she wanted to start trying on clothes by herself, and we got our first haircut! We also went to school with Maw Maw and had a very happy Valentines Day!
Brianna, Daddy and Mr. Billy (pilot) right before our first takeoff in a plane...

Brianna helping Daddy co-pilot the plane (after it already landed)!

Daddy and Brianna on the wing of the plane...

Brianna and Baby Abby's Mommy (Lesley) having a big smile at the baby shower...

This is what Brianna decided to put on out of our clothes basket...can you guess?

Brianna's very first haircut...

Brianna had to hold the combs while Mrs. Robin cut her hair...

Brianna and Mrs. Robin after the haircut! Guess what? Mrs. Robin is going to be a Grandma too! She doesn't look like a Grandma does she?

This is Brianna in Maw Maw's English class at Jet Middle School, she was a very good student...

Okay Maw Maw, what's next?

Happy Very Very Belated Valentines Day...

I promise I will post quicker next time!
-Letha
I know, I know I'm sorry I've been slack about the updates these last few months. It seems like our life gets more and more hectic everytime we turn around. Brantley is now coaching baseball which means it's me and Brianna most of the time now. So much has happened over the last few months...... Brianna took her first plane ride shortly after her Birthday. We also welcomed a new baby into our group of friends, Abby Elizabeth Davis (daughter of Lesley and Kenneth Davis), Congrats!!!! Brianna decided she wanted to start trying on clothes by herself, and we got our first haircut! We also went to school with Maw Maw and had a very happy Valentines Day!
Brianna, Daddy and Mr. Billy (pilot) right before our first takeoff in a plane...

Brianna helping Daddy co-pilot the plane (after it already landed)!

Daddy and Brianna on the wing of the plane...

Brianna and Baby Abby's Mommy (Lesley) having a big smile at the baby shower...

This is what Brianna decided to put on out of our clothes basket...can you guess?

Brianna's very first haircut...

Brianna had to hold the combs while Mrs. Robin cut her hair...

Brianna and Mrs. Robin after the haircut! Guess what? Mrs. Robin is going to be a Grandma too! She doesn't look like a Grandma does she?

This is Brianna in Maw Maw's English class at Jet Middle School, she was a very good student...

Okay Maw Maw, what's next?

Happy Very Very Belated Valentines Day...

I promise I will post quicker next time!
-Letha


4 Comments:
At March 09, 2007 9:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey my little princess,
Dada and enjoyed visiting you at church Sunday. You are my sunshine even on a rainy day!! I love seeing and hearing all that you have discovered in a day (and some days are really surprising as the pictures show!!) Keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes and give them a big kiss from us. We love you all so very much!!
Love,
Mema
At March 09, 2007 9:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
The first sentence of my post should read Dada and I!!!
I did not proof read before posting haha!!
At March 12, 2007 1:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Little Sweetheart!
I was so glad that Mommy called last week and told me that you had pee-peed in the potty. I am so proud of you, but you are growing up way too fast. I love you very much and can't wait to see you again. All my love to you, Mommy and Daddy. You look adorable in the pictures that Mommy posted, but how could you not be adorable. Give Mommy and Daddy a kiss for me.
Love,
Aunt "Farcia"
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
At July 22, 2007 3:41 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Brianna! Your pictures are so cute! If you want to look at Levi's blog, you can find it at lifewithlevi.blogspot.com. Tell your Mommy that my e-mail address is stacysmailbox@yahoo.com. Have a great week!
Stacy
Post a Comment
<< Home