Almost a year old!
Hello Everyone!
Sorry it has been a couple of weeks but Mommy has been really busy getting ready for Christmas and my Birthday! I have been taking several more steps, I can walk from one end of the room to the other without even falling! No teeth yet, but that doesn't stop me from eating anything I want. French fries are my favorite right now! I'm telling Mommy and Daddy what everything is too, they just don't quite understand what I'm saying.
Here is a picture of me on Thanksgiving day:

On Thanksgiving Day at Paw Paw and Maw Maw's house Precious and I got to play together:

Look at me standing up and playing with all the toys:

Me and Precious in Paw Paw's chair:

This was my Daddy's rocking chair when he was my age:

Me and Maw Maw having a good laugh:

Eating green beans in my highchair:

Mommy taught me how to "CHEESE"......

Am I cute or what?

We'll post some "Almost Christmas" pictures next week!
-Letha
Sorry it has been a couple of weeks but Mommy has been really busy getting ready for Christmas and my Birthday! I have been taking several more steps, I can walk from one end of the room to the other without even falling! No teeth yet, but that doesn't stop me from eating anything I want. French fries are my favorite right now! I'm telling Mommy and Daddy what everything is too, they just don't quite understand what I'm saying.
Here is a picture of me on Thanksgiving day:

On Thanksgiving Day at Paw Paw and Maw Maw's house Precious and I got to play together:

Look at me standing up and playing with all the toys:

Me and Precious in Paw Paw's chair:

This was my Daddy's rocking chair when he was my age:

Me and Maw Maw having a good laugh:

Eating green beans in my highchair:

Mommy taught me how to "CHEESE"......

Am I cute or what?

We'll post some "Almost Christmas" pictures next week!
-Letha


1 Comments:
At December 15, 2006 10:43 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey my Baby Angel,
I have been enjoying my time with you and with out Mommy and Daddy so I get all your attention!! You are so cute and I don't mind letting everyone know. I have your santa hat picture and Your family christmas picture on my desk and everyone says what a beautiful family!! I tell them I know and thank you!! Give Mommy and Daddy my love too!
Love, Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home