April Update!
Hello! It has been quite a busy month so far and I'm sure it's yet to hit full force yet. This month Brianna has finally gotten 3 teeth! She does indeed have a lower tooth now. Dada I hope you're ready to buy that steak:) Brianna also had an ear infection the week before last and was quite sick. She is back to her tricks again though and much happier...
Here is an early Easter present from Maw Maw. She absolutely loves her new friend "chick-chick"...

Brianna was jumping on the tunnel at Kayden's Birthday Party...

Hey Kayden, I'm gonna make this shot for you!

The Three cousins: Kayden, Brianna and Trapp...

Talking on the Phone to Aunt "Farcia" at H & R Block:

Playing in Aunt Kim's Kitchen at ABC Academy...

Aunt Kim are you sure this is really pizza?

Asleep in Daddy's recliner after a long hard day of teething...

Brianna riding her bounce and spin Zebra "O'boy"...

Do ya like my horse partner?

Here's a video of Brianna brushing her teeth... (you may have to click twice to play it). If it doen't work at all we will try it on the next one!
Look at me I can brush my teeth now:

Hey Mommy, can you let me brush my teeth in peace please?

That's all for this week, hope you enjoy!
-Letha
Here is an early Easter present from Maw Maw. She absolutely loves her new friend "chick-chick"...

Brianna was jumping on the tunnel at Kayden's Birthday Party...

Hey Kayden, I'm gonna make this shot for you!

The Three cousins: Kayden, Brianna and Trapp...

Talking on the Phone to Aunt "Farcia" at H & R Block:

Playing in Aunt Kim's Kitchen at ABC Academy...

Aunt Kim are you sure this is really pizza?

Asleep in Daddy's recliner after a long hard day of teething...

Brianna riding her bounce and spin Zebra "O'boy"...

Do ya like my horse partner?

Here's a video of Brianna brushing her teeth... (you may have to click twice to play it). If it doen't work at all we will try it on the next one!
Look at me I can brush my teeth now:

Hey Mommy, can you let me brush my teeth in peace please?

That's all for this week, hope you enjoy!
-Letha


1 Comments:
At April 17, 2007 1:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey my princess!!
I love watching you brush your teeth, you are so cute!! I enjoyed our shopping trip last week all by ourselves!! We will have to do it again!! Be good and I love you bunches and bunches oh, I love Mommy and Daddy too!!
Love, Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home