15 Months Old!
Hello!
I have been so busy the last couple of weeks playing copy cat with Mommy and Daddy. I think it's funny when I get in trouble to point my finger at them and say "stop" too! They don't think it's funny at all, I don't know why. I have also been a very big girl by using my very own potty a couple of times. Mommy and Daddy love to sing the "potty song" every time and I think it's funny! Guess what else I have......Two Teeth! They are not in the front, they are all the way in the back called one year molars! Alright I know you just want to see the pictures of my beautiful face so here they are...
Here I am at Chuck E. Cheese in Charleston riding the Bob the Builder truck...

This is me making a pizza with Mrs. Sarah, Anya, and Ethan Hughes...

I love playing with my friends Anya, Ethan and baby Chloe. They will be leaving next year for New Mexico to be missionaries so I am enjoying every minute I can with them!

I love to give Chloe big hugs and she loves to laugh at me....

Look at me in my very first pig tails....

Just sitting down to read a book, one of my favorite things to do...

I also love to ride my bike from Paw Paw and Maw Maw outside...

I can even ride it backwards...

I am so proud of my very own bike...

I was giving Mommy a big hug for taking me outside to play...

Daddy says these are his two favorite girls in the whole wide world...

Okay, Mommy said she has some chick-chick ready for lunch so I've gotta go b/c I love chick-chick!-Bye!
-Brianna
I have been so busy the last couple of weeks playing copy cat with Mommy and Daddy. I think it's funny when I get in trouble to point my finger at them and say "stop" too! They don't think it's funny at all, I don't know why. I have also been a very big girl by using my very own potty a couple of times. Mommy and Daddy love to sing the "potty song" every time and I think it's funny! Guess what else I have......Two Teeth! They are not in the front, they are all the way in the back called one year molars! Alright I know you just want to see the pictures of my beautiful face so here they are...
Here I am at Chuck E. Cheese in Charleston riding the Bob the Builder truck...

This is me making a pizza with Mrs. Sarah, Anya, and Ethan Hughes...

I love playing with my friends Anya, Ethan and baby Chloe. They will be leaving next year for New Mexico to be missionaries so I am enjoying every minute I can with them!

I love to give Chloe big hugs and she loves to laugh at me....

Look at me in my very first pig tails....

Just sitting down to read a book, one of my favorite things to do...

I also love to ride my bike from Paw Paw and Maw Maw outside...

I can even ride it backwards...

I am so proud of my very own bike...

I was giving Mommy a big hug for taking me outside to play...

Daddy says these are his two favorite girls in the whole wide world...

Okay, Mommy said she has some chick-chick ready for lunch so I've gotta go b/c I love chick-chick!-Bye!
-Brianna


1 Comments:
At March 30, 2007 10:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey princess Brianna,
I love the pictures! I am so glad you have found some new friends to play with! ( The Hughes family is very special! and I am glad Mommy and Daddy get together with them now that you live close!) Good job on the teeth but don't you think it's time to get the front ones? I love you all so very much and miss you already even if I did just see you last weekend!!
Hugs and kisses and Boo!! (Your new game)
Love, Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home