One Happy Big Girl!
Hey Everyone!
Brianna has been wonderful the last few weeks. We love to get up in the morning and eat breakfast and play or read a story. She is now telling us what she would like to do. Brianna has also become quite the daredevil climbing up on chairs, tables, couches, beds and whatever else the things would be fun to conquer. She now has 6 teeth (finally) and her favorite food to eat is Pizza. She tells us all kinds of things that we are just starting to catch onto. I know all you really want to see are the pics....
Mommy can we please read this story....

Look, I'm standing up in my new chair!

Okay, after all that climbing I think I'll take a nap on top of the table....

Brianna's first horse ride at the local rodeo in town...

Brianna with American Idol finalist Ryan Baysden...

Brianna says a prayer for her Uncle Rick and other soilders overseas....

Enjoying Mommy's birthday pie...

Uncle George thought it would be funny to let Brianna play with the water hose...

Watch this video of Brianna in the pool with the hose (remember to click twice)...
This is fun!!!

Hope you have enjoyed the pictures.
-Letha
Brianna has been wonderful the last few weeks. We love to get up in the morning and eat breakfast and play or read a story. She is now telling us what she would like to do. Brianna has also become quite the daredevil climbing up on chairs, tables, couches, beds and whatever else the things would be fun to conquer. She now has 6 teeth (finally) and her favorite food to eat is Pizza. She tells us all kinds of things that we are just starting to catch onto. I know all you really want to see are the pics....
Mommy can we please read this story....

Look, I'm standing up in my new chair!

Okay, after all that climbing I think I'll take a nap on top of the table....

Brianna's first horse ride at the local rodeo in town...

Brianna with American Idol finalist Ryan Baysden...

Brianna says a prayer for her Uncle Rick and other soilders overseas....

Enjoying Mommy's birthday pie...

Uncle George thought it would be funny to let Brianna play with the water hose...

Watch this video of Brianna in the pool with the hose (remember to click twice)...
This is fun!!!

Hope you have enjoyed the pictures.
-Letha


1 Comments:
At June 25, 2007 1:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey my princess,
Dada and I really had a good time visiting you this weekend. You are learning new things so fast we can hardly keep up with you! I am glad you are enjoying your pool and I hope you soaked Uncle George good with that water hose!! We love you and can't wait to see you again!
Love you,
Mema or Meme as you now call me and that is o.k I'm just glad you call me!!
Post a Comment
<< Home