Feeding the Ducks with Daddy!
Hey Everybody! Just wanted to let you see some more pictures of all the fun I have been having so this summer. Now that summer has ended and Daddy is back in school I am missing him quite a bit. Every morning I wake up I always ask "Where Daddy Go"? So I am really looking forward to Fridays with Daddy when he takes me to the park to feed the ducks....
I really wanted to go swimming in that dirty ol' pond...

Wow! Look at all the geese trying to steal the food...

Just a swingin' with my Daddy...

I love sitting in the swing by the pond and looking at the fish trying to jump up...

Look what I've got in my room now....A Big girl bed and I love it!

This is a really nice place to read a good book don't you think?

We took a trip to Florence and I got a chance to see my cousin Macie...I love playing in her kitchen!
Me and Mommy swimming in the pool at Aunt Laura's house...

While in Florence I got to meet my Aunt Faye for the very first time...

I even liked Uncle Russell until he tried to grab my hand...(J/K uncle Russell)!
Well that's all for now, please excuse the grammar and spelling, I just had a quick moment to get on!
-Letha
I really wanted to go swimming in that dirty ol' pond...

Wow! Look at all the geese trying to steal the food...

Just a swingin' with my Daddy...

I love sitting in the swing by the pond and looking at the fish trying to jump up...

Look what I've got in my room now....A Big girl bed and I love it!

This is a really nice place to read a good book don't you think?

We took a trip to Florence and I got a chance to see my cousin Macie...I love playing in her kitchen!

Me and Mommy swimming in the pool at Aunt Laura's house...

While in Florence I got to meet my Aunt Faye for the very first time...

I even liked Uncle Russell until he tried to grab my hand...(J/K uncle Russell)!

Well that's all for now, please excuse the grammar and spelling, I just had a quick moment to get on!
-Letha


1 Comments:
At August 22, 2007 6:45 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Princess,
I know you enjoyed Daddy being home this summer but hopefully he will get a break shortly!! Ilove the pictures of you with your great Aunt & Uncle (Faye & Russell) I am so glad you got to see them. I love you very much and can't wait to hear what great adventures you will have in the near future!! Love you so very much!! Love, Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home