Days at the Park!!
Hey Everybody!
Just wanted to let you see some pictures of me when I went to Neeses to stay w/ Uncle Nate, Aunt Ashley, and Micah. I had so much fun at the park, Micah and I just ran around playing on everything and I didn't even want to get off the swings.
Even though I look scared to death, I love swinging.....

I also enjoyed riding on the frog...

When it was time to leave the park, I got a little upset; but holding Micah's hand on the way out made it all better!!!

We went on a trip to Savannah and I rode the Merry-Go round at the mall...

This is what Daddy calls "marking the horse out"...

I loved watching all the big fish in the aquarium at the Bass Pro shop...

Look at my brand new bed I got at Mema and Dada's house...

I was so excited I had to jump up and down on it! Double click on the video below to watch me....(remember to click again if it doesn't start)
I went to Batesburg to see my Uncle Joe and Aunt Marriet. We had a blast and the hot dogs were awesome too...

Taking a dip in my pool at Mema's house...

This is so much fun...

Check out this video of me splashing around...
Okay Aunt "Farcia" this one is just for you......

That's all for this week, hope you enjoyed the show!
-Brianna
Just wanted to let you see some pictures of me when I went to Neeses to stay w/ Uncle Nate, Aunt Ashley, and Micah. I had so much fun at the park, Micah and I just ran around playing on everything and I didn't even want to get off the swings.
Even though I look scared to death, I love swinging.....

I also enjoyed riding on the frog...

When it was time to leave the park, I got a little upset; but holding Micah's hand on the way out made it all better!!!

We went on a trip to Savannah and I rode the Merry-Go round at the mall...

This is what Daddy calls "marking the horse out"...

I loved watching all the big fish in the aquarium at the Bass Pro shop...

Look at my brand new bed I got at Mema and Dada's house...

I was so excited I had to jump up and down on it! Double click on the video below to watch me....(remember to click again if it doesn't start)
I went to Batesburg to see my Uncle Joe and Aunt Marriet. We had a blast and the hot dogs were awesome too...

Taking a dip in my pool at Mema's house...

This is so much fun...

Check out this video of me splashing around...
Okay Aunt "Farcia" this one is just for you......

That's all for this week, hope you enjoyed the show!
-Brianna


1 Comments:
At August 08, 2007 1:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Mema's princess!
I love the new pictures and can't wait to print them. Aunt Farcia is not the only person that loves you!! We all do!! Can't wait to see you this weekend so we can have some more fun!!
Love, Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home