Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Many Sides of Brianna....

Hello All,
Once again I am behind on posting updated pictures of Brianna. It just seems like the past couple of weeks have flown by. Brianna did so many things, my camera couldn't keep up. She now enjoys getting herself dressed everyday, and you never know what she will have on. She's also quite the outdoor girl, Daddy and Mommy "harvested" their first deer of the year and she didn't mind getting in the truck and taking pictures with them at all. She also enjoyed going to the pumpkin patch to pick her own pumpkin, although when it came time to dig out the guts she turned into a girly girl and didn't want to touch that "yucky stuff"!

Wearing two Cowgirl hats (and a beach skirt?)....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Dada's favorite picture of his little cowgirl...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Brianna's Pumpkin Day Surprise from Mema and Dada. (I think she likes goldfish)....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daddy (and Brianna's) first buck, and Mr. Michael with his buck....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daddy's little "Deer" (The one with the hat)!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Introducing Princess Brianna on her royal throne...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Welcome to my Kingdom...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sleeping Beauty?....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daddy, I want this pumpkin okay?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No Daddy, I want the big pumpkin and the little one...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy Pumpkin Day Everyone!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm decorating the pumpkin jus the way I want it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's my masterpiece....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me and Mommy with her first deer...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Take a look at Brianna scooping the guts out of her first pumpkin....


A pretty pumpkin....(Guess which one?)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's all for now, on the next post we'll show you how Brianna did trunk-or-treating!
-Lehta

2 Comments:

  • At November 08, 2007 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey "princess" Brianna,

    I really enjoyed our shopping trip last weekend and visiting with you!! Mrs. Rosa, Mrs. Doris and I really got a good laugh watching you scoop the pumpkin seeds out of your pumpkin!! Mommy did a good job with the pictures this time, the problem is I don't know which ones I want to put in a frame to show off!!

    Love you all!
    Mema

     
  • At November 10, 2008 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home