Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Playing with the Babies!

Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that we now have another baby in our group, Baby McKenzie Craddock. She was born Monday October 8th. We have pictures of her below. We've also been on a trip to Florence recently and Brianna absolutely loved playing with Aunt Jennifer! Aunt Laura has spoiled her by giving her chocolate milk, now that's the only thing Brianna want to drink! Thank you for your prayers as we have been back and forth on the road recently. Brantley's great Grandmother Miller passed on 10/10 and he preached her funeral. Brianna was wonderful the entire trip and I am so glad she was able to cheer the family up a little!

Great Granny, can I please watch "The Wiggles" on your TV?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ahh, This is the life. Just taking a break on Great Granny's couch...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I will neither confirm nor deny which Aunt she looks most like in this picture....want to take a guess?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aunt Laura and Uncle Tommy are pretty good playmates!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the very first time Brianna met Bethany; and she just had to kiss her...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think this is my favorite picture of Bethany. Brantley is the one holding her...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bethany Rene' Waites asleep on Mama...She is the Cutest!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Baby McKenzie sucking Brianna's thumb! Don't worry Lindsey, I cleaned her hands first!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another kiss for McKenzie from Brianna!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Close up on a Cutie Pie...McKenzie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In Memory of Edna Pennell Miller (5/12/1907-10/10/2007) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You have graduated to Eternal Life; and you will surely be missed.

Love,
Letha, Brantley and Brianna

1 Comments:

  • At October 25, 2007 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey princess Brianna,

    I am so glad you love all those babies, Maybe when you have a little brother or sister (one day!!) then you can help Mommy!
    I know everyone in Florence enjoyed you and Aunt Laura thinks it's wonderful that she taught you to drink chocolate milk like her grandboys!!
    See you soon! Love, Mema

     

Post a Comment

<< Home