Christmas Memories
We had so much fun having Christmas for a whole week! Brianna really had opening presents down pat after several days. It was so much fun watching her expressions and reactions to everything. The most precious moment of Christmas was on Christmas morning Brianna woke up and wanted to see baby Jesus. (the nativity scene) She went over to Him and said, "Happy Birthday Jesus, I love you"! and blew Him a kiss. I wish I had recorded that moment to keep forever!
Opening her Dora Horse Trailer.....

She was so excited she just kept jumping all around....

My very first sewing piece, a dress for Brianna....

Getting ready for bed on Christmas Eve...

Daddy reading the Birth of Jesus to Brianna in her Bible....

Look what Santa left...

Brianna coming to see what Santa brought....

She got a baby and was such the little mother hen...

Just had to put on all her new accessories...

On the way to Mema and Dada's....

A Brand new Bike from Mema and Dada...

Just priceless...

Wow! A pink gun from Uncle Dale and Aunt KK....

And a new pair of boots, Thank you Uncle Dale and Aunt KK...

Okay, I'm tired now, I'll just drink from my new cup and take a nap on my new sleeping bag and pillow....

Brianna and cousin Noah...

Paw Paw and Brianna opening her stocking...

Thank you Paw Paw and Maw Maw...

Wow! A Tamborine, just what Mommy wanted...

A baby doll, I love it!

Mott Mott showing Brianna where to put the stickers in her book!

Maw Maw, do you like my Dora from Mott Mott?

next week's pictures will feature Brianna's Birthday
-Letha
Opening her Dora Horse Trailer.....

She was so excited she just kept jumping all around....

My very first sewing piece, a dress for Brianna....

Getting ready for bed on Christmas Eve...

Daddy reading the Birth of Jesus to Brianna in her Bible....

Look what Santa left...

Brianna coming to see what Santa brought....

She got a baby and was such the little mother hen...

Just had to put on all her new accessories...

On the way to Mema and Dada's....

A Brand new Bike from Mema and Dada...

Just priceless...

Wow! A pink gun from Uncle Dale and Aunt KK....

And a new pair of boots, Thank you Uncle Dale and Aunt KK...

Okay, I'm tired now, I'll just drink from my new cup and take a nap on my new sleeping bag and pillow....

Brianna and cousin Noah...

Paw Paw and Brianna opening her stocking...

Thank you Paw Paw and Maw Maw...

Wow! A Tamborine, just what Mommy wanted...

A baby doll, I love it!

Mott Mott showing Brianna where to put the stickers in her book!

Maw Maw, do you like my Dora from Mott Mott?

next week's pictures will feature Brianna's Birthday
-Letha


1 Comments:
At January 07, 2008 11:07 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey princess,
I am so glad Santa was good to you because you have been a good girl this year!! You are so precious and we love you so much!!
Love, Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home