Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Saying Goodbye...

This week is so bittersweet for me, Brantley and Brianna b/c we must say goodbye to our home of Walterboro for the past 2 years. This is the place Brianna learned to walk, talk and wave goodbye to begin with. Now we are taking a step of faith as a family and saying goodbye to people who have blessed and enriched our lives so much. We love each and everyone of the people who have been a part of our lives here in Walterboro.

Riley trying to feed Brianna in the Cracker Barrell...
Photobucket

Brianna loves talking to her buddy "Ri-Ri"...
Photobucket

Brianna jumping on the hotel bed in Aiken...
Photobucket

Brianna at her first "cubbies" class at Foreman Memorial...
Photobucket

Daddy bought Brianna her very own camoflague, isn't she cute?
Photobucket

Alright, time to go hunting Daddy...
Photobucket

We will hopefully get our internet running by next week, but if not, we'll post as soon as we get a chance!
-Letha

2 Comments:

  • At January 27, 2008 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the blog to make me shed more tears. I too will always have fond memories of your time at Walterboro and our visits. The wonderful church family God gave you will be missed. I always try to remember the words of my dad (also a pastor) " Leave a church when it's hard not when it's easy and you will know that it is God's will"
    I love you all and have to go because I am crying too hard to see to type!!

    Love, Mema

     
  • At January 31, 2008 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Brianna, Brantley and Letha,
    I hope you're settling in well and getting everything together. I know last week was hard but this week is full of God's promise. I can't wait to see you again. Love to you all.
    Ashley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home