Hard Work pays off!
Hey Everybody,
We're still posting pictures from this summer and I hope you enjoy them. We have enjoyed having friends over to our new home and look forward to many get togethers in the future. We also had an opportunity to support World Changers this year and we learned how talented these young people are who choose to serve Him. Brianna even picked up a few habits from them like: Catching grapes in her mouth and wearing her hat backwards! Nevertheless I think she did see that when you work hard for the Lord, He blesses you in ways you'll never imagine; and it always feels good to do something for someone else!
Playing in the pool with Abbey....

Abbey and her Daddy...

Brianna and Abbey eating supper...

Brianna eating lunch with the World Changers...(take note of the guy with the hat)

Brianna Changing the World too! One plate at a time!

Who's callin' me?

Brianna put on her new hat and said she wanted to wear it like "Johnnie" from World Changers! Thanks Johnnie!
After a long hot day, Brianna poses by the tree...

Swimming with Aunt Ali in the pool...

What's that Uncle Troy? You like Pink! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Swimming with Uncle Troy...

Brianna loves kissing on Carson!

Cute Huh?

-Letha
We're still posting pictures from this summer and I hope you enjoy them. We have enjoyed having friends over to our new home and look forward to many get togethers in the future. We also had an opportunity to support World Changers this year and we learned how talented these young people are who choose to serve Him. Brianna even picked up a few habits from them like: Catching grapes in her mouth and wearing her hat backwards! Nevertheless I think she did see that when you work hard for the Lord, He blesses you in ways you'll never imagine; and it always feels good to do something for someone else!
Playing in the pool with Abbey....

Abbey and her Daddy...

Brianna and Abbey eating supper...

Brianna eating lunch with the World Changers...(take note of the guy with the hat)

Brianna Changing the World too! One plate at a time!

Who's callin' me?

Brianna put on her new hat and said she wanted to wear it like "Johnnie" from World Changers! Thanks Johnnie!

After a long hot day, Brianna poses by the tree...

Swimming with Aunt Ali in the pool...

What's that Uncle Troy? You like Pink! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Swimming with Uncle Troy...

Brianna loves kissing on Carson!

Cute Huh?

-Letha


1 Comments:
At September 06, 2008 5:29 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey princess,
I can't believe I have missed posting to your blog and that the summer is over! I guess time has really been going by me faster than I thought!! I am glad you have been having so much fun this summer and have learned so many new things. (Maybe some Mommy and Daddy don't think are so cute!) Mema and Dada thinks everything you do is too cute!! We love you all and hope to see you again soon!!
Love,
Mema
Post a Comment
<< Home