Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Off the Face of the Earth?

Hello all you old time Brianna Bloggers!
No, we have not fell off the face of the Earth. I just don't have the internet at home and have had a few problems with Brantley's office computer. Here are some long overdue pictures from the last few months and hopefully I will continue to update. Don't stop checking out our website because you never know what new and exciting things we may be up to.

Brianna and Owen at his house in Walterboro. They had such a great time! (India and Paul, we miss you too and can't wait to see you)!!
Photobucket

Brianna working very hard at mopping the walls in her school room at the new house...
(Mema and Aunt Jennifer helped a little too!)
Photobucket

Brianna and Bethany, two peas in a pod..
Photobucket

Brianna loves her B-day present from "Penguin", "Bosslady", Micah and Bethie!!!
Photobucket

Micah and Brianna riding the train at the park...
Photobucket


A Valentines card just for Brianna....
Photobucket

And money just for Brianna too!
Photobucket

Brianna loves to play in her room at Mema's house now that we are less than an hour away...
Photobucket

Now that spring is here Daddy just had to show his little girl how to play some ball...Photobucket

You run Daddy, I'll catch up...
Photobucket

Okay, that's enough. Let's take a breather okay?
Photobucket

-Letha

1 Comments:

  • At May 10, 2008 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey princess,

    I have really missed your blog!! I love the pictures and need to see and print them all!!! I am so happy to have you, Mommy and Daddy close to us again!! It is so much fun to see you almost every week! Now we can have some "spoiling" time with our little princess!

    Lots of Love,
    Mema

     

Post a Comment

<< Home