Brianna Grace

A blog about the most beautiful and wonderful daughter the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A look back in the past...

Hey Everyone~
I must tell you all as I am updating Brianna's blog, she is in an arm sling and trying to color some pictures. She fell out of the bed yesterday morning and broke her collar bone. Please pray that the Lord will heal her quickly and there will be no long term effects from this.

a few months ago (yes, I'm that far behind) we went to my Friend Michelle's baby shower and Clydes Chapel's new church dedication. It was really good to see everyone and were able to catch up on old times.

Aunt Michelle, Mommy and Brianna...
Photobucket

Congrats to the Martin's on October 15th, a beautiful Addison was born to them and we couldn't be prouder!
Photobucket

Driving her car at Dada and Mema's...
Photobucket

Inside the new sanctuary...
Photobucket

The "Strickland Girls" new 4th generation picture...
Photobucket

Family picture at the NWTF museum...
Photobucket

Brianna and Mrs. Cheryl in the helicopter...
Photobucket

That's all this week.
Thank you.
Letha

1 Comments:

  • At October 28, 2008 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Princess,

    I am so sorry you got hurt. Mema is very sad that her baby has to go through this. I remember your Mommy with some of her adventures and having to heal! We have a whole lot of people praying for you. I will see you Friday night!!

    Love you,
    Mema

     

Post a Comment

<< Home